Alternatives to "Resting Bitch Face"

hoping McSweeney’s will tackle “mansplaining” next.

7 Likes

27 Likes

'Zactly!

9 Likes

Current Something Positive is relevant here

8 Likes

My explanation won’t do it justice, you should Google it and watch the video.

@kupfernigk said that it wasn’t perjorative…
I’ll always be here for you…

13 Likes

Google what? Watch what video?

If you have something intelligent to say, then say it, and provide some corroboration.

You DO have something intelligent to say, right?

11 Likes

Resting Grump Face

3 Likes

You know, if Mr. T would just smile more often, it would be a lot easier to take him seriously. I mean, a smile doesn’t cost anything. Plus, he’d be a lot more attractive.

32 Likes

I love the alternatives even though I personally don’t mind “resting bitch face” or any form of “bitch”, really. I used to have guys ask me “Why do you look so sad?” when I was just sitting there thinking. And then, of course, they won’t believe that I’m not sad, and it’s their duty to “cheer me up.”

“Bitch” feels like a small (and probably petty) victory. Oh, I’m not taking your bullshit? How about that!

16 Likes

In the immortal words of Tina Fey, “Bitches get shit done.” Ever since that multi-part gif arrived in the misandry gif thread, I’ve felt a bit better about the word. It might’ve even been you that posted it. :wink: Well, or @Mindysan33.

17 Likes

OK

Also see

11 Likes

Pretty dress, though. Really brings out his, um, arms.

10 Likes

I can’t remember, did we put THIS one in the misandry gif thread?

(edited to fix gif … or not? is it working?)

6 Likes

Peach–you use that word, but I do not think it means what you think it means :wink:

3 Likes

It was me. Thanks. :blush:

3 Likes

Heh, I was just about to use it to respond to someone upthread, but yeah, here ya go:

32 Likes

Something, something, Strategic Butts?

@slybevel: You’ve done a real public service with that one!

8 Likes

I always wished you bipeds would call it what it is…Resting Kanye Face.

27 Likes

22 Likes