Amazon's #1 bestseller is a blank 266-page book titled "Reasons to vote for Democrats"

I’ve got the Kindle version

18 Likes

What did they do, submit 20000 \n characters? How can amazon’s typesetting process accept that? Can I submit 10^10 newlines and sell it to a few dumb people?

4 Likes

Me too. Couldn’t stop it - it just turned up whilst in Airplane mode.

4 Likes

hey! 400,000 blanks don’t type itself!

6 Likes

They couldn’t even come up with an original idea to troll Democrats.

A blank book called “Why Trump Deserves Trust, Respect, and Admiration” was out for months before this came out. It was also a bestseller.

Plus, the “author” hedged his bets by also publishing an identical book called “Reasons to Vote for Republicans”.

Try harder, fellas.

15 Likes

Book contains 100% of the words Trump voters can read.

7 Likes

Journals for sale.

8 Likes

Triggered.

I remember this book, except it was called “The Wit and Wisdom of George W. Bush.”

11 Likes

Notice that the Amazon page has a link to report incorrect descriptions. So tell them they have left out the fact that all the pages are blank.

1 Like

My momma always said, “Stupid is as stupid does.”

4 Likes

Yea they probably made an Obama version too. It’s not a terribly original joke.

2 Likes

Assuming you still have one, your local bookshop could sell it under a banner reading “A fill it in yourself book. Just about enough room for the next three and a half years.”

Edit -most of the reviews on Amazon of this book are amusing, and much better than mine.

1 Like

It is cashing in on the colouring books for adults trend. A colouring-in book for Trumpians who cannot stay inside the lines.

3 Likes

It’s not even a new idea. I found a book called Sex After 40. It was published in the 90s. Same joke.

9 Likes

Tonight’s Episode: The monsters are due on Pennsylvania Avenue.

3 Likes

Wait, are you telling me that a large number of Trump voters were easily fooled into lending their support/money to a giant troll project that they assumed was only going to offend their opponents, but in the end turned out to just be a con to suck money away from them? Well, that just doesn’t add up…

7 Likes

I read this as:

Still works, either way.

7 Likes

“They offer a slightly smoother path to apocalypse than the TrumpGOP”.

“…when they don’t enable the faster track by choosing highly impopular candidates to run against the GOP”

1 Like

Are any Democrats actually insulted by this? I’m more amused that Trumplodytes have spent 7 x n (where n=the number of copies it takes to get on the Amazon bestsellers list). That’s money they could have spent on red hats and swastika tattoos.

If you need to spend what could very well be tens of thousands of dollars to troll, and then a large percentage of that money goes to the company owned by this guy: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2013/08/07/the-politics-of-jeff-bezos/?utm_term=.4a8fa1de6a47, is it really a great troll?

8 Likes

265 page breaks will do it.

2 Likes