Amazon's #1 bestseller is a blank 266-page book titled "Reasons to vote for Democrats"

Hell, this version of the gag now has a 25th anniversary edition.

6 Likes

Amazon one-upped them.

7 Likes

“Conservatives” truly can not do anything that doesn’t include a heaping helping of psychological projection.

8 Likes

I cannot get through the title of that second book without wanting to bust out laughing.

4 Likes

Looks like Michael J. Knowels is a recent Yale grad and actor. IMDB has him playing himself in lots of things I never heard of. My guess is he’s only in it for the $$.

2 Likes

It’s blank? Well, sounds like it’s right up the right-wing’s alley then, right about at their usual level of reading competence and understanding. Anything with words might tax them into thinking and we wouldn’t want that, now would we.

I’m waiting for the unabridged audio book. :+1:

6 Likes

One could argue the new book is a blatant plagiarization of that one.

5 Likes

Cool idea! So you use it as a journal, fill in the pages one a day, and return to author?

2 Likes

Strangely, it’s only 4 mins 33 seconds…

12 Likes

Too bad Buster Keaton isn’t still around, he would have been perfect for the movie adaptation!

4 Likes
7 Likes

The problem isn’t that ii’s empty, but that its readers should acquire more than one book of this kind.

3 Likes

Why? Surely you know that the US is indeed now a deeply dysfunctional left wing dystopia in which most of the population survives in a low-wage economy, farming is alternatively encouraged and discouraged while crazed scientists try to force farmers to use unsustainable methods, and an autocratic ruler issues diktats which are enforced by a State security apparatus that spies on everybody, while the mass media parrots the official line on every occasion?

The Left’s culture of fear and intimidation is indeed silencing Americans, and it won’t stop till the government is overthrown.

2 Likes

The negative reviews complaining about plagiarism are cute.

3 Likes

I’ve been looking for a good gag gift for my girlfriend’s birthday.

Hmm…

1 Like

amazon has you covered! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

just make sure you remember your amazon account safety word!

5 Likes

It’s almost like the TGOP “healthcare” plan isn’t it?

2 Likes

Sounds about right to me.

It’s not paranoia when it’s actually happening.

What’s wrong with that?

1 Like