Amazon's #1 bestseller is a blank 266-page book titled "Reasons to vote for Democrats"

At least with the paperback, you can use it as a vehicle for guided electoral rage. Every time Drumpf does something horrible, WRITE IT DOWN. Every time the Republicans do something horrible, WRITE IT DOWN,

3 Likes

Every time? If I did that, I’d starve to death.

3 Likes

Oh!!! Ha ha, hoh!!!

I get it, I get it, because there aren’t any reasons to vote democrat at all!!!

Oh dear, oh dear me!!! Laugh!!! Those Republicans and their crazy sense of humour!!!

And their reckless ignorance of the generational damage being done to the fabric of US democracy and global stability.

But still… the whole book is empty!!! Not even one reason!!!

Snort!

3 Likes

What’s truly disturbing is that the GOP-backing ‘writer’ has his book packed with many more pages than the Democrat’s book. As if to kill off more trees!

:wink:

1 Like

It hardly matters who you vote for, if the act of voting is a meaningless charade.

1 Like

A ‘double game’ may be afoot. Knowles was formerly a spokesperson for ex-Congresswoman Nan Hayworth, she being a strong, pro-environment moderate Republican, and Knowles’s vitae does not read as he being hard right.

4 Likes

I like your momma, I must say.

My Mom used to constantly tell me not to ever get into an argument with someone less intelligent than me, because such a person would never understand or be convinced. Thinking about that now… I could take that two ways. Thanks, Mom… I think.

Why do I never think of these things FIRST?!?

1 Like

We should sell dust jackets that fit this book called: “Ways Trump Has Made America Great Again!” and slip them over these books wherever we see them.

1 Like

Also, I would have thought that sending it out in “frustration free packaging” would spoil it for some of the intended recipients.

3 Likes

Convenient! Three and a half years is probably how long the planet will remain habitable now.

The gag Trump products are a riot

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.