An incarcerated Trump would focus on bodybuilding

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/05/07/an-incarcerated-trump-would-focus-on-bodybuilding.html

6 Likes

I didn’t think a sack of :poop: had any muscles to build?

14 Likes

“Trump 2024: He’s rested, he’s ripped, he’s ready.”

He’ll come out covered with jailhouse tattoos, and his running mate will be some guy from the Aryan Brotherhood named Otto who he met in the exercise yard.

13 Likes

Trump has some rather… novel ideas about human health and fitness which don’t lend themselves to bodybuilding. The guy won’t even walk anywhere if he can drive a golf cart, FFS.

21 Likes

He’s going to come out looking like Bill S Preston Esq in the Bill and Ted Face The Music movie, right?

10 Likes

Doh, didn’t meant to post as a reply to you. And i see that @Brainspore posted a link to the story i had posted.

1 Like

I’m sure the judge has taken into account that Bigly could become seriously ill in jail from lack of hair products.

4 Likes

Oh brother. This is such “My daddy can beat up your daddy” stuff.

Donnie would have a coronary if he tried to pick up 50 lbs.

1 Like

Jessy Watters has been looking at too many muscular trump memes.

8 Likes

Trying to imagine Lumpy doing reps in prison
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

4 Likes
6 Likes

Cartman on Weight Gain 4000: “BEEFCAKE!”

5 Likes

“The guys in the prison yard said they’d never seen anyone do push-ups as beautifully as me. One guy, a big tough honcho, came up to me with tears in his eyes and said ‘Sir, thank you for demonstrating the best push-ups I have ever seen.’ Anyway, I could go on but then the fake news media would accuse me of bragging.”

13 Likes

So, then, Mike Pence again?

8 Likes

Yes, exercise depletes energy stores, but experts point out that eating replenishes them.

:laughing:

“Experts.” I had no idea my common sense is an expert!

5 Likes

CHERKASKY: “I think for the sake of our national security we would want to have protection of somebody that has that many state secrets.”

Isn’t this why Trump should be in prison? He probably has Putin on speed dial.

9 Likes

Bodybuilding is a weird term for putting on fat from hamberders, but I guess that makes sense.

3 Likes

Why would that require him being incarcerated? It seems likely regardless.

Otto

7 Likes

Why would he do that? Isn’t he already the strongest, most fittest, manliest man there is? And if you say he isn’t, Jesse, you WILL be excommunicated and cast out of the cult.

4 Likes

I’m actually ok with exercises for him. It’s where it takes place is my issue. Here’s a standard cell in the detention unit of the International Criminal court at the Hague. They also have a gym-with a trainer, outside activity time, a kitchen, if the person wants to prepare their own meals, prepared food if not, access to library books, news, and television. They have a dedicated computer program for consultation with their counsel. From: Accused of War Crimes, and Living With Perks The New York Times By Doreen Carvajal June 3, 2010

![|600x330](file:///tmp/lu621443bono.tmp/lu621443bysm_tmp_6f9415558b963013.jpg)

Notice that those awaiting trial do not do social media, press conferences, or rallies in Ohio.

Send him to the Hague. The Zero Tolerance Border Policy of 2017 whereby children were stolen from their families taken to a detention center, and the parents deported, was in violation of the Rome Statute, part 6e.(https://www.icc-cpi.int/sites/default/files/Publications/Rome-Statute.pdf)

Please write to Jack Smith at the DOJ (Department of Justice | Contact the Department) and ask for: the administration to re-accept the Rome Statute (Clinton accepted it, Bush declined it -makes sense if you are going to start a war in Iraq and Afghanistan) also ask for: the International Court to issue charges against Trump for mistreatment of children and immigrants under Zero Tolerance Policy, and also ask for: the Biden Administration then must extradite him to the Hague for trial at the International Criminal Court. I’ve written twice. This would solve a LOT of problems.

9 Likes