Anal fisting site breached: 100K passwords, usernames, email addresses and IPs extracted

Exactly. I can understand why the hypocrites on Ashley Madison get scorn, if only from the spouses they lie to and risk the sexual health of. But anyone who would try to shame an honest kinkster is just a busybody with a broken moral compass.

21 Likes

I crack cheap jokes at low hanging fruit. But Iā€™m laughing at the fetish, not the fetishists. While my own butt is a no-dive zone, Iā€™ve indulged in a few kinks myself, and known plenty of people into buttplay. In my experience, they donā€™t tend to be uptight (Iā€™m sorry, these are writing themsleves) about it, and those that keep it on the QT do so because they know the people with power in their lives are liable to persecute them for far less, such as that school teacher that got canned for having bikini photos on FB. When in the land of puritanical hypocrites, watch your six (Iā€™m sorry, Iā€™m sorry!).

15 Likes

How about YesButtNoButtYes ?

Or simply, Christ, What Assholes!

6 Likes

I have no wordsā€¦ and all the good jokes have already been posted anyway, so Iā€™m just gonna set this down right here:

24 Likes

ā€˜Hand stainedā€™ hardwood?

5 Likes

The site fell victim to anal phishers.

11 Likes

Brown eye for the straight guy?

Donā€™t let the lack of joke quality deter you. I donā€™t.

6 Likes

Headline is my all-time-favorite band name: album title.

1 Like

Rosebutt was his sled.

7 Likes

This just in: the hackers have been classified by the U.S. Military as enema combatants.

7 Likes

Cruz might not be on the list, but there is definitely something up that guys but!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the spirit. Just lower the barā€¦then insert it.

Yeah, but heā€™s a creepy perv, so Iā€™m sure no respectable anal fister would touch him with a ten meter Gallup Poll.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a real concern, and it could cause serious butthurt. Consider (if I may use a term more offensive than ā€œanal fistingā€) the synergy with other data leaks.

For example the Office of Personnel Management data breach discovered last year. The personal records of 21.5 million people who had undergone background checks were leaked - including 5.6 million sets of fingerprints of those with security clearances.

Now imagine the OPM leak data AND the leak of tens of millions of Ashley Madison cheaters AND the 100K users from the fetish siteā€¦ all being cross-referenced in databases in China and Russia.

With numbers like those, there WILL be many people showing up in both the OPM and other databases. And it WILL be a national security issue. The information will be used not just to blackmail for spying, but to exert pressure on officials to get better trade terms, contracts for Chinese state companies, etc.

4 Likes

Man, this is a huge old world, isnā€™t it? I probably have more friends than I thought who engage in (whatā€™s the term again? Buttplay?), though it never seems to come up in conversation. Butts never interested me sexually. I think butts are about the funniest and most ridiculous parts of our anatomy, and I love them for that, but I feel no prurient interest in them. Still, I do get turned on by toes, so I can tell we all have our little fetishes.

But the fact that I feel certain that rosebuttboard has to be only one of god-knows-how-many online forums devoted to this topic, and that it has over 100,000 registered users, kinda makes my head spin. Plus, I wonder what makes the forum so popular. Here at the BBS, we talk about all manner of things in a vast spectrum of intellectual and cultural disciplines, up to and including the woes befalling a website whose users are united in their interest for sticking things up their butts. Whatā€™s the conversation like over there? I assume they talk about plenty of things in addition to new and exciting adventures to be had going up Old Mustard Roadā€¦ but what? Movie reviews? DIY buttplug HOWTOs? Stamina contests? Meetups? Networking opportunities?

Of course I could satisfy my newfound curiosity by going there and checking it out myself, but if somebody finds out Iā€™ve been checking out a butt board, somebody might laugh at me.

At least, more than they usually do.

5 Likes

Good thing I didnā€™t use my real nameā€¦no one will know who the user Butty McButtFist is, theyā€™ll just assume it must be david attenborough.

11 Likes

Outgoing regime are leaving subtle hints for the next, that education czardom is a bad place to be, and that National Colon Health is the new Readiness.

Iā€™m saying GI health is proā€™lly important to keep tabs on, and I canā€™t just populate the medical data ad hoc grosse.

On the other hand yes, it could just be UbuntuStore.com giving their twitter bots something to be empathetic by.

OK, I signed Cory and David up while I was drunk.

(If anyone else needs a cover story, I got your back. Oy, they do just write themselves, donā€™t they?)

10 Likes

Ooooh, I would imagine there are some locals doing their best to access and compare those datasetsā€¦in fact, Iā€™d be amazed to find a non-American intelligence agency that isnā€™t already doing this.

1 Like

I went with ā€œ2ElevatorsN1Shaft,ā€ myself.

8 Likes

ā€¦something something thought the logo was for a black power siteā€¦

3 Likes