Angry religious people wander around Target yelling about bathrooms

The only time I’ve ever cared who was going into the bathroom was when I was confused about which one I should be using.

12 Likes

Saved me a step! Thanks ever so much!

Question: what happens one one of the nutters encounters a non-gendered bathroom. Like the taco shop with a single bathroom. Do they freak out? Start speaking in tongues? Convulse? wtf

13 Likes

…and thereby make them so uncomfortable that they don’t use the restroom in public, don’t come out in public, and (in the preference of the bigots) they move out of town/state to somewhere “where they tolerate them perverts.”

7 Likes

I’m usually pretty angry too when I find myself wandering around the local Target store, I can usually keep it to myself by sulking until my wife tells me to go out and sit in the car. Winning!

Mrs. Damnation might find that her perplexed, embarrassed kids would appreciate such an option. Then again, they might miss the promised fire and brimstone hitting that big target logo at the door. Tough call.

2 Likes

[quote=“CarlMud, post:5, topic:78210”]but I’ll defend to the meh[/quote]Ooh, that’s savory.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Meh.

14 Likes

“I’m a mother of 12 and I’m disgusted by this wicked practice!”

I’m disgusted by the thought of someone sleeping with her 12 times. :anguished:

10 Likes

This reminds me I need to go shopping at Target. What happened to this woman’s religious imperative to stay barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen? Does she not follow all of her strict commandments, since she is clearly violating a whole bunch of them by speaking out?!?

10 Likes

Possibly menopause. She looks to be in her 50’s.

I feel worst for the youngest child we see in the video. She looks frightened, clinging to her sister.

6 Likes

“Don’t use your uterus that way! Fucking Republicans.”:wink:

3 Likes

So many people in the world lacking a uterus seems to have an opinion on how those of us with them should use them. It’s exhausting no matter who is saying it.

I think this woman is horrible enough for her message and actions that we don’t need to attack her for her childbearing. But since that’s an easy, low blow, it seems to be the thing some people here are focused on. Because wimmim and their uterus, AMIRITE!!!

34 Likes
1 Like

No, we’re criticizing her for using her childbearing as a justification for bigotry and hatred.

4 Likes

She’s using her religion for bigotry and hatred. And true enough, it’s a religion that demands childbearing from women. But the attacks here are borderline sexist, IMHO. No one goes around bitching about the men in this religion endless ejaculating.

25 Likes

She’s also using her childbearing as a justification for bigotry and hatred.

2 Likes

I think we’re going to have to agree to disagree here.

2 Likes

I’m kind of hoping that some of these bigots get pepper sprayed by trans people. I might be a pacifist but at this point I would consider it self-defence.

They only should be pepper sprayed if they try to block access to the bathroom though, or if they continually harrass you in there. Let them have their vile speech if that is all that they are doing.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s not so much the having 12 kids that bothers me, because really, it’s her body.

But for those 12 kids, the better part of their first three decades of life is going to be horribly warped by having been raised in a climate of hatred and xenophobia.

Edit: typo

27 Likes

This point, I agree with. Thanks for making it.

11 Likes

Now I want 12 kids…

3 Likes

You can disagree all you want, but that’s exactly what she’s doing. At several points in her diatribe she chastises and criticizes mothers, and screams “I am a mother of twelve and I am very disgusted by this wicked practice!”

1 Like