Angry religious people wander around Target yelling about bathrooms

Spending our seed on the ground is committing the sin of Onan!

You wouldn’t want to make me a sinner, would you?

3 Likes

Probably more because it didn’t take and or miscarriages.

Edit: I’m more disgusted by people chosing to use the Bible (or any other holy text) as a blank cheque to set themselves as above others to decree that they are morally superrior and all should bask in their glory… especially because the takeaway I had from the bible is we are all flawed beings so should not judge overly because that will come 'round again.

Says the guy making jokes and condemnations at the woman popping out at least twelve kids.

Hypocracy man. I’m as guilty of it as anyone else.

1 Like

Then how about talk about her nasty rhetoric and her child abuse instead of her uterus.

4 Likes

I didn’t say anything about her uterus.

My favorite part is where they’re walking to the exit while yelling at everyone like, yeah mission accomplished. Alright enough damnation for today kids lets get in the van.

Also I’m sure Jesus is watching but just in case get this on your phone too please.

4 Likes

In places where there’s only a single bathroom I don’t think it’s an issue (nor should it be one anywhere else) but now you’ve got me wondering. I see an increasing number of places with multiple bathrooms marked as unisex or non-gender.

Are there those who purposely avoid those bathrooms because they don’t want to be mistaken for one of those people or even have the possibility cross anyone’s mind?

In all seriousness I think one underlying factor driving this ludicrousness is that some people are afraid they’ll be mistaken for a transgender person and don’t realize that attempts to deflect attention merely contribute to an overall climate of fear that doesn’t help.

4 Likes

I didn’t say you did, I was talking about the tone of the conversation, not you (though you did mention a whelping box up thread). You replied to me complaining about it… I was talking to @actionabe, not you or anyone else, because I knew I would get piled on for daring to disagree about mocking a woman for her childbearing instead of rhetoric and actions. You disagree with my comment to him and that’s fine - you’ve made your objections clear. I still disagree with you. I’d suggest we leave it at that. [edited to clarify]

8 Likes

Someone should tell these people that gluttony is sinful.

3 Likes

A tone argument is a tone argument.

1 Like

You replied to me and said [quote=“Mindysan33, post:44, topic:78210, full:true”]Then how about talk about her nasty rhetoric and her child abuse instead of her uterus.[/quote]

No one is piling on you. I pointed out Kristenea LaVelle (the woman in the video) is using her childbearing as justification for bigotry and hatred, because that’s exactly what she did when she chastised and criticized mothers and screamed “I am a mother of twelve and I am very disgusted by this wicked practice!” You can disagree all you want, but that’s what she did.

1 Like

Fine. You win, okay…

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Meh.

15 Likes

I like how the people are just going about their shopping, ignoring the idiots. Reminds me of this:

It’s fun to fight, but sometimes the most effective weapon is ignoring.

3 Likes

Under non discrimination law in most places covering gender identity & expression - if someone has an objection to using a facility with a transgender person - this would be a reasonable accommodation to provide the cisgender person. Or that a facility in a large complex could be designated as one the transgender person wouldn’t use; so long as it wasn’t the closest to the transgender person.

Also - many transgender people use single facilities to try to avoid being assaulted.

4 Likes

Matthew 6:5

"“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.”

Freaking hypocrites don’t even read their own bibles.

16 Likes

I’m not interested in winning, losing, or keeping score.

Also, here’s a story about the Spokane Street Preachers, a.k.a. the LaVelle family.

The non-gendered bathrooms are named “family restroom” in a lot of stores where I see them. I’d be reluctant to use one if I was by myself simply because it could be the only restroom with a diaper changing station.

4 Likes

Isn’t that a special prop-bible with the title really big on it’s paper cover. My experience is that paperbacks aren’t much good after a read or 3. She aught to get her money out of it, no?

Thanks, but I’d rather have Manic Street Preachers instead of them.

8 Likes

For Susanna LaVelle’s parents, watching their 11-year-old daughter make her big debut was a moment of heart-swelling pride.

Isn’t “pride” one of the 7 deadly sins?

6 Likes