Anti-masker desperate for attention gets none

Originally published at: Anti-masker desperate for attention gets none | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Obligatory

49 Likes

That looks a lot like Santa Rosa, in North California. And that dude is an asshole.

29 Likes

Anti-masker looks for attention - leftwing blog site gives them attention by posting their video to thousands?

13 Likes

Nah, this is meta b/c we are paying attention to the lack thereof.

33 Likes

Oh so that’s the problem, wow thanks Dude.

34 Likes

[skipped]

1 Like

I think this video made the rounds a while ago. What an asshole. I know it’s not cool, but if I saw that guy behaving that way, I’d totally mace him.

And also, some people really do have the strangest hobbies!

21 Likes

Speaking of The Simpsons, the correct advice for dealing with people like this comes courtesy of Mister Paul Anka!

To stop those monsters, 1-2-3,
There’s a fresh new way that’s trouble-free
It’s got Paul Anka’s guarantee!
(Guarantee void in Tennessee)
Just don’t look! Just don’t look!

13 Likes

Says who?

12 Likes

So, does anyone else feel as though we actually ARE in a zombie apocalypse. Hear me out:

On the one hand we have mindless zombies who cannot be reasoned with roaming around in public spreading their infection.

On the other hand we have mindless zombies who cannot be reasoned with roaming around in public spreading their infection.

Guess which one is the TV show and which one is real life.

25 Likes

Easy. In one, the zombies are in charge of many government positions, states, provinces, etc. and the other is The Walking Dead.

21 Likes

Millions.

40 Likes

Is it performance art or is he just really fun at parties?

5 Likes

He couldn’t drum up any attention… so he knocks over a shopping cart?!

12 Likes

This, from Woody Allen’s Manhattan , comes to mind for some reason:

Issac: “… Has anybody read that Nazis are going to march in New Jersey, you know? I
read this in the newspaper, we should go down there, get some guys together, you know, get some bricks and baseball bats and really explain things to them.”

Man: “There was this devastating satirical piece on that on the op-ed page of the Times. It is devastating.”

Isaac: “Well, well, a satirical piece in the Times is one thing, but bricks and baseball bats really gets right to the point.”

Woman: “Oh, but really biting satire is always better than physical force.”

Isaac: “No, physical force is always better with Nazis. Cos it’s hard to satirize a guy with shiny boots.”

17 Likes

“betcha wish you had a mask now, huh?”
:rofl: :skull_and_crossbones:

24 Likes

The guy’s voice and behavior reminds me of Warren from There’s Something About Mary.

3 Likes

In another video he’s yelling (no surprise) “White Lives Matter!”

I’ve never wanted someone to be doxxed more than this guy.

He goes by channel name Savage Audits, and he smartly never seems to show his own face.

I can’t believe there isn’t a record of him on the internet, because he was stabbed during one of his other videos, and you’d think the police report regarding his stabbing would raise his visibility.

Soon, though, soon…

10 Likes

I was thinking he sounds like Jello Biafra.

1 Like