Anti-masker desperate for attention gets none

I was wondering how anybody could get that angry and aggressive. Was he on something or just an arsehole?

2 Likes

I’m beginning to realize just how insanely angry right-wingers get when asked to do something that helps other people. Their selfishness is so extreme that feeling pressured to even incidentally help others, while helping themselves, is seen as an intolerable “infringement on their freedoms” that drives them crazy.

29 Likes

Was no one carrying a full coffee cup?

15 Likes

Apple pie and hot dogs?

When I eat a decent apple pie and a good hotdog I get happy not hostile.

1 Like

I saw a Sprint sign, this must be pretty old

1 Like

This had to have been created as a parody of the type of person who would shout people out as “libtards”. No?

Yes it did. A total re-reddit, as well as a re-boing.

I’ve never forgotten the tone and timbre in which that dingleberry shouts “Libtards!”.

I hope he catches COVID.

8 Likes

Here is the same guy getting stabbed.

You are welcome.

10 Likes

also referred to as does…not…have…a…life.

Every single one of my cats was annoyed by this fucker when the audio came over my speakers.

5 Likes

Honestly, if we have any legal experts in the thread, I’m curious if someone would get away with that. Uh…asking for a friend. Is it straight up assault, or would it be self defence because the guy is acting vaguely threatening? My gut says the former, since he’s not really saying or doing anything directly threatening and it’s a public space, but a girl can dream.

10 Likes

Kind of a catch-22. If you are in a “stand your ground” state, then you have no obligation to retreat before escalating if you feel threatened. On the other hand, the Venn diagram of “stand your ground” states and states run by covidiots who would probably deny that covid is a threat is a pair of concentric circles.

5 Likes

The trick would be to use a gun.* If you just mace him you will probably be charged, but if you shoot him then they might support you on reflex.

*Recommendation is satirical, do not shoot random people just because they are assholes.

13 Likes

I feel like a good lawyer could make a reasonable defense about me feeling threatened, really. If a large (I’m assuming, bc a little guy likely wouldn’t be doing this) aggressive guy comes up to me screaming loudly? Maskless? I would feel threatened.
But even if I lost, would totally be worth it.
But here’s hoping I never get to find out. So far people around here are being reasonable in public.

5 Likes

I’ve never heard Reddit described that way

5 Likes

What sort of a potato doesn’t have image stabilization?

And so modest, too!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Thanks for the auto playing video full of fucks, I work in a school and really dont need my pc blurting out libatards and fuck, I dont normally think of bb as a i site i need to have muted, but what made it worse is that the video was in fact any content was not till 3/4 of the way down the page as the top two items where a massive advert speed bump of excel and some tool shit, which i will never buy as i am not in the usa, so buying stuff and paying import taxs does not appeal, but that was one hell of a lot of scrolling to find and auto playing video full fucks!

1 Like

Yes and no.

1 Like