Anti-masker desperate for attention gets none

What a dumbass. What exactly is a “Libtard”? Pretty sure I never met one. Known lots of dumbass redneck white supremacists though. That’s just life in rural America.

1 Like

So. I had to reread World War Z after reading an interview with Brooks for his next work—on Yeti efficacy in the wild as opposed to the entitled, disconnected monied elites gentrifying the wild. Hint, the wilderness ain’t cute, and them wild ones will maim, gore, and eat you in all your anthromorphic disneyified foolishness. Turns out that WWZ was exclusively and quite purposefully about a SARS like virus. For me, it was a better read with that context.

2 Likes

You talking about the video or yourself?

1 Like

If you live in one of these states, just give him a snoot-full of pepper spray. Then say, “I’m standing my ground, BIATCH!”

3 Likes

I don’t, but I might anyway :wink:
But seriously, I hope I never see one of these people IRL.

Am I a bad person if I thought this was funny. But why can’t I see someone crack him in his abusive mouth.

I have been avoiding the front page of BB for a while now, for precisely these reasons.
Jumping straight to the forums is a much more enjoyable experience TBH.

2 Likes

Scroll back up to my previous post if you want to see him getting stabbed.

1 Like

To be fair, we don’t actually see him being stabbed. And, given his schtick, I have to question whether he really did get stabbed.
He clearly got pummeled.

3 Likes

Good point.
Still worth watching the video as a chaser.
And the comments are hilarious.

1 Like

Oh, I watched…(Looks furtively around)…With some glee.
And, yes, the comments were a bit of a balm.

1 Like

doctor who GIF

5 Likes

Me, I’m a libtard, at least that’s what I’ve been called many times.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.