Anti-masker destroys supermarket with a hatchet

Originally published at: Anti-masker destroys supermarket with a hatchet | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Caught because he bragged about it on Facebook.

The attacker first announced his “feat” on his Facebook page. In the comments to this post, the man’s wife boasted that she and her husband did not wear personal protective equipment and do not wear them. A little later, the post was deleted.

So, they have these kinds of idiots in Ukraine as well. Huh.

36 Likes

I guess they axed her to leave?

62 Likes

Good luck being welcomed back to the store. I think you’ve pretty much gotten yourself banned.

22 Likes

Adze say so.

38 Likes

He did have an axe to grind.

33 Likes

But he’s still not the sharpest tool in the shed.

35 Likes

From the same article:

It is worth noting that this is not the first time this person breaks into shops with an ax and destroys everything around. Last time he destroyed a grocery supermarket in the Central District of Mariupol. A criminal case was opened on the fact of the incident. The suspicion was announced to him.

Jeez, I’d say “if at first you don’t succeed…” but I honestly don’t know what would be considered a success here.

18 Likes

Well, when she didn’t wear a mask they gave her the chop.

13 Likes

tenor (1)

14 Likes

He might have got away with it if…

Wait for it…

… he wore a mask.

Okay, I stole that from another post on the video.

23 Likes

If that happened in New Hampshire, USA (or any number of US states where there are very few rules about where, when, or who can carry a concealed firearm), it is entirely possible this maniac would have left the premises horizontally in the custody of the county medical examiner.

14 Likes

23 Likes

Seriously. He slipped up while taking a swing at a hatchet job.

10 Likes

Hero pose…

25 Likes

It was the cleavage.

It’s been done better…

axe club for men

27 Likes

I watched the video thinking that, were this in the good 'ole USofA, he would’ve come armed with more than a hatchet. Seemed like a compelling gun control argument to me.

22 Likes

He’s lucky a gun carrying citizen didn’t shoot him. And they would probably be rightfully ok to do so in self defense. How would anyone know he’s only trying to destroy the store and not there to chop people up?

10 Likes

Two stores in my neighbourhood-- the wegmans and the safeway have renovated recently. Not easy finding stuff when it’s crowded, half the customers aren’t masked, but you are, and everything’s moved around. So the store will probably renovate early.

1 Like

You did grok this was not in the US, yes? The language of the dialogue was a clue. Perhaps he was making his feelings and motivations, towards the store and not the people, loudly known.

7 Likes