Anti-masker destroys supermarket with a hatchet

The store told her to split, so her hubby took it literally.

ETA
PS She’s very hawkish on the topic of mask wearing. Her hubby’s name is Tommy.

He’s just as hawkish. They call him Tommy Hawk.

(Why, yes - I certainly will get my coat now.)

18 Likes

C’mon…hone-stly.

6 Likes

No, looks like the best of all arguments for carrying self-defense.

Recidivist felon (he did it before). Deserves re-education, if the cops don’t empty a full magazine of 9mm in his ass.

2 Likes

Axed and answered!

7 Likes

Mmm, Kinderueberraschung.

3 Likes

A. You’re charming. Do you have a newsletter?
B. You may have misread your audience.
C. Self defense? Are you the checkout furniture in this fantasy? He threatened nobody, much less doing harm to any humans.

19 Likes

Where was this? At 49secs there is a display of Kinder Surprise Eggs.

Regarding the subject at hand; what a total bell-end.

6 Likes

Yeah! If he’d hurt them, someone in the shop certainly would’ve figured out a way to take him down and disarm him!

Christ, what an asshole! Same with its wife and camera critter!

4 Likes

The group r/publicfreakout seems not to be a very nice place. I suppose I’ll have to rely on boingboing to separate the wheat from the chaff.

3 Likes

I see confusion between when to use the gerund and when to use the infinitive a lot in international English, but rarely from a native speaker. Especially when the gerund was just used!

The verb “deny” takes a noun, not a verb. Replacing “to serve” with the gerund “serving” would work, but be clunky. The noun phrase “service to his wife” would be quite clear. As would replacing “for denying” with “for refusing”, which does take a verb.

This concludes your unwanted afternoon dose of “copyediting with white_noise”.

9 Likes

Is BoingBoing showing their editorial bias by only posting stories of anti-maskers going on lunatic rampages? Where are all the comparable news stories about pro-maskers fucking shit up?

4 Likes

Is that a trick question?

21 Likes

Eastern Europe somewhere. The door sign was in Russian.

4 Likes

Mariupol, Ukraine

6 Likes

is it weird that I was kinda disappointed by how ineffective he was? Like, if you’re gonna enact a violent protest, do it well. TBC, I mean property damage, not harm physical harm to people.

I was kind of expecting him to come up minus a body part.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, but that man is not speaking MAGA approved languages!!!

1 Like

Prison time! And tack on another three months for not wearing a mask.

2 Likes

He should have learned to mind his own business and not ax to grind his own business.

2 Likes