Anti-masker destroys supermarket with a hatchet

I thought 8chan or Gab were traditional for that kind of thing?

“Screw your optics, I’m going in.”

1 Like

Ahh, you beat me to that joke sorry…

1 Like

giphy

7 Likes

Considering the grade of person he is, it’s pretty impressive that he manages not to fatally axe himself in the balls. He even walks around on his hind legs for much of the video.

3 Likes

No problem! Lots of axe puns to throw around.

4 Likes

Boing Boing won’t even have a copy editor check simple spelling auto correct mistakes. Apparently no on one the inter-webs does.

2 Likes

Indeed.

If you had watched the end of the clip, you see the situation is stabilized by a good guy with a hatchet.

9 Likes

They’ve done plenty of stories about masked robbers.

6 Likes

Maybe that can be the next big youTube thing - guys pointing loaded axes into their nethers

1 Like

only a good guy with a hatchet could have stopped him!

3 Likes

No wonder he flew off the handle.

6 Likes

So close to “There’s a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets”, but not close enough.

It was close enough that I thought of National Shite Day though.

11 Likes

How have I not heard of these guys?

4 Likes

A great favourite of John Peel.

3 Likes

I feel that growing up in Kansas had a lot to do with it.

6 Likes

Unreasonable idiots with impulse control problem, penchant for random violence, and access to sharp things are sadly an universal problem.

2 Likes

Christ, what an axehole.

11 Likes

Not really, it was just a tirade of homophobic and/or misogynistic slurs. He was calling everybody “fucking fags” (or literally “pederasts”) and “dicksuckers”, and telling them to “suck dick”, though there may have been one instance of “get away” in there. A charming gentleman, I’m sure.

9 Likes

Well said!

You may find this of interest. Especially the most recent posts.

1 Like