Antimasker goes to Home Depot to holler at mask people

That’s for people who refuse to wear masks in New Hampshire’s southern neighbor.

So a water gun (that is blatantly and obviously a water gun, to reduce the chances of someone drawing and firing a real gun) filled with liquid (not gel) hand sanitizer or a high proof alcohol?

3 Likes

Well, New Hampshire’s motto is “Live Free or Die.” I guess she’s going for number two on the list.

8 Likes

Commenters at Reddit seem to believe they are the same person

plosskaren

8 Likes

Maybe just go with a water spray bottle like for cat training and go “NO!”

6 Likes

Chin diaper!

13 Likes

I like where this is going. Just spray water shouting, “no! Bad person! No!” Until they leave.
Or imagine if we all started carrying super soakers to be ready for any of these mask holes.
(I know it’s not likely, and I don’t really want to escalate things, but it is so fun to imagine.)

ETA: I looked for a cat training video and it turns out that method isn’t recommended anymore, just an FYI. I think it’s because cats are smarter than maskholes. And might pee in your shoes.

6 Likes

16 Likes

The New Hampshire of the United States.

2 Likes

That’s how you get here:

13 Likes

Off-topic, but this is my favorite NH story.

4 Likes

But in the Home Depot case, the cat is already peeing in everyone’s shoes, metaphorically but not quite metaphorically.

5 Likes

I think there’s a difference between a slipped mask that covers the mouth but not the nose (a design defect) and a mask that only covers the chin (which I have seen, too often).

1 Like

True, true! I thought your post was about actual cat training.
Carry on, carry on.

5 Likes

Maybe spray with FT-31 Sensitivity Solutions by 3M Healthcare | Medline Industries, Inc.?
It’s the solution they use to test respirator fit. I wonder if people non-medical grade masks would have enough protection to block it.

2 Likes

I like “chinstrapper.” It sounds vaguely dirty.

6 Likes

Are we still talking about anti-maskers or cats? Because that could go either way.

9 Likes

10 Likes

Somebody should pull up behind her with a burlap feedsack to drop over her, then drag her outside.

3 Likes

That’s pretty good. Now I’m a little obsessed on finding a name. How about Open-Piehole? Leaky-Piehole? Feeling like some alliteration with Piehole might work.

2 Likes

One of my favorite bars in Seattle has a no public display of affection (PDA) rule on Valentines day. Prior to covid of course. Valentines day was by reservation only and the reservation made it clear no PDA and that there would be super soakers at every table, to handle rule breakers.

2 Likes