Antimasker goes to Home Depot to holler at mask people

Why are they so anti Pennsylvania?

2 Likes

I’ve never been to Pennsylvania but I worked with someone that grew up there and had a lot of hatred for it. :wink:

2 Likes

Personal assistants?
Public affection?
Parental advisories?

2 Likes

I watched it until the gentleman yelled, “You should take your meds” at her and felt satisfied.

Christ, what an asshole.

2 Likes

public affection

1 Like

Dunno about pepper spray, I’d be inclined to carry a spray bottle of isopropanol and any time some asshole like this one kicks off just spray them, and their phone, copiously with alcohol, pointing out to them that they’re threatening my personal health and well-being so I’m exercising my right to disinfect the threat.
Fortunately on this side of the pond they’re relatively few and far between.

2 Likes

In the Vancouver Home Depots they are really good about wearing face masks. Then again we aren’t as heavily infected with the QAnon brain rot as the US.

3 Likes

Doh, now you edited it so all our ribbing doesn’t make any sense.
I’d always heard it called “PDA” for “public display of affection”. PA was a new one for me. :wink:

3 Likes

D’oh. You are right. It is PDA. Stealth edit in 3,2,1

3 Likes

I’m partial to the fairly common “face diaper” (though usually in the context of “hey look! Another face diaper on the ground!”) but I believe it’s frequently used in an anti-mask context.

1 Like

I like “nose peeker.”

2 Likes

Does New Hampshire have a top-secret asshole cloning facility?

No, but the “no income taxes.” draws anti-stateists like flies to shit.

5 Likes

I agree. The voice (and the yelling) in both videos is quite similar.

2 Likes

she even seems to be wearing the same jacket in both photos

2 Likes

That’s exactly why one of my relatives moved there (humblest apologies). And then immediately started complaining about the property tax rates. I was like :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

I support this to the fullest.

2 Likes

New Hampshire’s motto is “Live Free or Die.”

Except, these same people who can’t abide the authoritarian chains brought on wearing a mask, are fine with an actual authoritarian takeover, should Trump have been able to pull off his coup.

5 Likes

Drug store peroxide in a spray bottle. It’ll kill germs.

2 Likes

If some anti-masker harasses you like that for wearing a mask, you should just say, “Excuse me, I am a surgeon and I am in the middle of surgery right now.” Doesn’t matter if you’re in Home Depot at the moment.

2 Likes

Oregonians like to gripe about income taxes, and drool over Washington’s lack thereof. But they seem puzzled when I point out they don’t pay any sales tax, which in WA is 9%, and they pay a lot less than 9% in OR income tax, and spend almost all of their take-home pay; thus, net-net, are paying less tax overall. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes