Anyone watching the US Presidential debate tonight?

Did Trump just say he’s going to pay the legal fees of terrorists (or close enough to interpreted as such by thise who who tend to interpret things in such a way…?)

2 Likes

Oh good, they’re going to talk about the birther thing now. Trump instantly blames Clinton for what he did.

10 Likes

No fires yet, although as a former smoker, I could use some of @Snowlark nicotine gum about right now. Not actually watching, but sitting in my office listening to my 8-year-old daughter and her dad watching. Overheard, her best comment so far: Why does he keep interrupting her? She has a right to talk too!

11 Likes

WHARRUUGH blarg blarg FFFFreeeowww GLAK GLAK GLAK

Secretary Clinton, you have two minutes for a rebuttal.

18 Likes

She kinda did just now. Got some applause for stating that she actually prepared for the debate.

Quickly, Trump says some crap about Obama’s birth certificate. No, Donnie, you didn’t get anyone to “produce” Obama’s birth certificate.

Clinton just zinged him for that tangent as the question was “how do you heal the racial divide.”

5 Likes

Moderator: "What do you say about racial healing?"
Trump: "I say nothing, because I got Obama to produce the birth certificate. [unintelligible yammering]"
Clinton: Just listen to what you heard.
:slight_smile:

12 Likes

“Just listen to what you heard.”

14 Likes

Trump thinks settling a law suit means your totally not guilty of being a racist fuckhead.

15 Likes

Since nobody else is saying this, let me say that while I think BO would be ripping Trump to shreds, and I wish HRC would do a few things differently, I think she’s fundamentally doing what she needs to do. I was fearing much worse.

8 Likes

For some time now. It’s not helping. Why is the moderator not doing his job and slapping down Trump every time he talks out of turn??? Sure, he’s spouting bullshit. But, in running rampant every five seconds, I’m worried he’s creating the impression that he’s in charge of this little shindig.

I think I’ve got a bottle of wine around here somewhere. I think I’m gonna need it.

12 Likes

I just landed and came straight here! Who’s winning?!?!?!

3 Likes

Lester is sorta giving him enough rope to completely hang himself in the eyes of women voters.

6 Likes

“I settled that [racial discrimination] lawsuit with no admission of guilt.” Clearly paying a settlement means you’re innocent.

15 Likes

Not admitting guilt =/= innocent. :wink:

7 Likes

Oh the SFV faces! Russia is now on the table.

3 Likes

I’m not sure there is a winner when you wrestle a pig.

13 Likes

What is this mess Trump keeps saying the US is in?

Now he has the nerve to mention Sanders? Holy shitshow.

4 Likes

Trump just called hackers fat.

11 Likes

One of them is looking competent. Not great, but solidly competent.
The other is seemingly on a cocaine-fuelled word-salad trip.

As for who’s winning, it depends. One’s playing checkers, the other’s cutting a heel WWE promo.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

17 Likes

Let’s hope that really offends Anonymous.

12 Likes