Anyone who continues to work with Trump is complicit in his support of white supremacists

I sent in my DNA sample to “23 and Me,” came back with a note “holy shit you’re so white it broke our machine”

6 Likes

UX466

Anecdotally my mom is also really pale, but she’s more ‘pink’ in tone.

8 Likes

By “body armor” do you include bullet proof vests, or are you only describing the subset of protective gear that is not bullet resistant?

What should adults wear?

8 Likes

I did AncestryDNA myself, based on people’s recommendations here. I got over 98% European, but 1% jewish. Mazel Tov! Very exciting. Trace amount of Middle Eastern as well (less than 1%).

My little brother I think did 23 and me, and got 23% native American. I am a bit doubtful of that, but he does have more olive skin than me and my other siblings.

4 Likes

What about the people quoted over & over again whose prayer group would have been overrun withouth the antifa? What alternative do you have? You’re arguing in bad faith about people standing up and saying no to actual nazis. I’m all for people saying no to nazis. Doesn’t matter how vehemently they say no, they’re all correct in their response. circular firing squads are not needed. Nazis being suppressed is what is needed. Peoples’ methods may differ, but I support them all in their aims.

13 Likes

I made a mention of that upthread

When a certain subset decides to march with firearms and torches in defense of their ‘cause,’ any peaceful confrontation becomes highly unlikely.

10 Likes

I tried pacifism against fascists. I still have the PTSD 13 years later to prove it. I still can’t go to visit my parents who live in the same small city where the fascists reacted to my gender identity with fists, bricks and iron bars.

The far right see pacifists as an easy target. They see resistance as an excuse. There will always be a reason for them to attack unless you do what they say and be what they want you to be. I refuse to do that.

34 Likes

His Jewish advisors, including his son-in-law (and father of his grandchildren), should be especially ashamed to work with someone who calls any neo-Nazi a “fine person.”

21 Likes

At the risk of ‘No True Scotsman’-ing, maybe their “faith” is lacking; they could easily be JINO
(Of the Jewish faith, but in name only.)

And now that I’ve made up that acronym, I await the gyno jokes…

8 Likes

Give me half an hour in the sunlight and I’ll be pink in tone as well

5 Likes

She’s already pink with no UV exposure. I’ve never seen my mom with sunburn, but I’m sure it would be horrific.

2 Likes

There, FTFY.

7 Likes

WITH or FOR?

If I was in a position of power in Washington, I would stay to ensure 1) no one worse than me was put in place and 2) try to mitigate the damage.

I also don’t fault people like the Secret Service. They are doing their duty. Many of us have shit jobs and work for shit people we don’t like.

7 Likes

I seem to recall Drumpf saying being presidential was easy.

4 Likes

Videogame supports killing Trump supporters-Alt Left Indoctrination!!!

10 Likes

see! the problem is with the media. /s

[ edit: actually, in some respect it is. fox news, rush, et al. have made breitbart, alex jones, etc. possible.

just yesterday there were fox news folks saying, why yes the president has a point. ( actually, no he does not. ) like the president, and the republican party in general, conservative media has a long history of encouraging the racist policies in this country. ]

6 Likes

10 Likes

Republicans who disavow Trump will still be called Nazis.

1 Like

By whom?

Will those calling them Nazis be taken seriously by anyone who does not also call them Nazis?

7 Likes