Anyone who continues to work with Trump is complicit in his support of white supremacists

There’s maybe a handful who actually have disavowed trump. For most, it’s obvious that his racism and fascist attitudes weren’t why they left.

They left because they were getting inconvenient pushback long after it became unmistakable that trump is a huge bigoted swollen asshole on our democracy.

Day late, dollar short. Not my fault that the republicans are so often stupid and/or evil.

9 Likes

So Trump comes from a German family, his grandfather (Drumpf) was a German immigrant … any idea if his father (the apparent clan supporter) was a member of the German Bund (the US grown prewar fascist movement)? are there historical membership records available?

2 Likes

I mean if people are going to call you a Nazi, you might as well be one, right?

Can we add “petulant” to the list of complaints about Republicans?

10 Likes

The video below should be cued up to just a tiny bit after Republican analyst Gianno Caldwell emotionally reacted to President Trump’s disgusting reversal of his mild censure of his base. This happens after Professor Wendy Osefo has a similar reaction as the liberal guest. This is the point, the point i have it cued up to, the point at which two black commenters from either side of the political aisle, … this is the point at which the host jumps in with “Oh, of course, free speech”. I can’t tell you what happens in the rest of the video.

12 Likes

None that I know of, but his father and the KKK…

3 Likes

I want whomever remains of NWA to get together and re-write “F*** the Police” to “F*** the President” and re-release it.

4 Likes

No need:

10 Likes

Yeah, I sort of specifically want Dre and Cube…especially now at their current notoriety.

But this will do in a pinch…thank you for providing.

1 Like

1801619_630x354

2 Likes

The White Balance is off.

5 Likes

sadly, i bet you’d see a lot more diversity in the working class folks who maintain and clean the places these entitled rich people pretend to work in. they just don’t qualify to be in the room for the photo, because classism and racism. smdh.

most places like this have several classes of workers, and are somehow blind to that harsh reality.

5 Likes

Man, that’s a powerful clip. I’m tearing up right now. It’s super fucked up that this is even a conversation we can have. I have little biracial kids. Thankfully, they’re unaware of this. I’m not sure how I would talk about it. My wife and I make it a point to be as honest as possible about things, but how can you be honest about this without making them think the world is a deeply horrible place.

8 Likes

5 Likes

Well, they’re kinda sick. Their hearts don’t work right. They’re 3 sizes too small like the grinch.

4 Likes

I haven’t seen this get a lot of exposure:

3 Likes

“We’re peacfully and lawfully trying to air our grievances. You know, like the fact that these faggots exist and we’re not allowed to kill them.”

6 Likes

Looking at their slovenly “ranks,” that clip deserves a Preacher reference:

Damn good question;

Why is it that the so called “defenders of the White race” always seem to be the worst examples of it?

12 Likes

By the same people who called Bush a Nazi and who called Romney a Nazi. There’s no shortage.

I know that a lot of people have been called “racist” for so long and with so little reason that it more or less doesn’t register any more. Including me, and I’m only half white.

3 Likes