Are Jews people? Find out after the break on CNN

Okay. thanks.

1 Like

Ah! Sorry if I took your sarcasm too seriously, then.

I find that incredibly sad.

14 Likes

I don’t disagree - but seeing as the point he was trying to make was that the Media is deceptive with the goal of covering for Jews, it seems to me counter-productive of the media to misquote him in a way that makes the quote look more antisemitic than it is.

Glad to know that CNN still considers me a person, instead of a soulless Golem. I will be checking back on a regular basis for any breaking news to see if the consideration has changed.

9 Likes

UK comic Robin Ince wrote this on his blog a couple of weeks ago:

I was people once. Then, I kept hearing how the people had spoken and the people’s will and I didn’t recognise the sound of the voice or the desires expressed and I realised I was people no more.

31 Likes

and here i used to wonder how germany let hitler happen. now i think i’m beginning to understand.

32 Likes

“Normalize” seems to be the word of the moment, and on Springer they were freaks. On CNN they are people with “legitimate” opinions.

Springer actually had some thoughtful “moral of the story” comments at the end of the show if you stuck around.

16 Likes

Chrome extension:

13 Likes

Thinking the Jews run the media is pretty classic antisemtic trope. Like, it’s right up there with them running all the banks and having secret gold. On the slippery slope to antisemitism, it’s like almost at the bottom.

Yes, the media has royally fucked up and it has done so here, yet again, by giving that person air time and taking his views seriously at all.

32 Likes

Yeah, that’s when I ran off to make my after-school quesadilla.

2 Likes

Spotted on Twitter:

56 Likes

In one sense, yeah. In another sense, I’m done being surprised at this garbage spewing from the mouths of the President-elect’s allies. I’m disappointed, but not shocked, that MSM has already started normalising it.

7 Likes

Exactly

4 Likes

America. What the fuck have you done?

15 Likes

The media don’t care. If it gets ratings, they’ll run anything.

16 Likes

Right. Which is the problem, of course.

8 Likes

late stage capitalism?

8 Likes

There’s a risk in denouncing Nazis?

We’re fucked. America is done.

23 Likes

Obligatory.

18 Likes

I for one am a ambulatory meat sack. The thing that is me is housed in a small bone cage that has the tiniest of peep-holes into reality (whatever that is) and is distorted by media, memes, books, random sounds and things that taste good or feel good to my (reproductive organs euphemism) and rule 34.

Information wants to be pleasantly distorted.

Also to answer the question: Yes! Jews are definitely people. Good people generally, can’t think of one I would abhor really, just like all people. Just peeps.

4 Likes