Are these Crosshairs in Roger Stone's Instagram post attacking Judge Amy Berman Jackson, federal judge in his case?

A version of the photo that Stone shared appeared earlier on conspiracy websites including one called Americans for Innovation, which engages in false deep state theories about the “pay-to-play new world order.”

A blog post titled “MUELLER’S JUDGE AND PROSECUTOR TAKE THEIR ORDERS FROM HILLARY,” from Feb. 6, features the photo of Jackson superimposed over a background featuring the words “CORRUPTION CENTRAL” and the crosshairs sign. The post also contains pictures of former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, Congressman Adam Schiff, and others with similar backgrounds and editing.

6 Likes

Categorically false? Why don’t you double down on it then, hotshot? Dare you.

3 Likes

Oh forget that. The crosshairs used for print registration aren’t symbolic, they’re purely functional. Changing worldwide standards for printer marks wouldn’t make any more sense than redesigning every piece of surveying equipment just so the viewfinder wouldn’t resemble a white power icon.

11 Likes

I could only dream of evil being this stupid for so long and finally I get my wish.

Thank God these people are this stupid this incredibly incredibly stupid and Incredibly obvious

3 Likes

14 Likes

That’s… billable.

9 Likes

Probably with extra fees…

7 Likes

Yeah, that totally ameliorates the whole thing /s.

3 Likes

Probably a print registration mark. Used to be quite common.

It’s not, not only is it in the middle of the photo it’s clearly a logo for whatever this rando blog is calling “corruption central.”

6 Likes

There once was a time when it was fairly innocuous to say “I have my sights on X” to state your opposition to someone or something but it hasn’t been that time for a long time.

I’m sorry, wacko right, that language and the context surrounding what we say changes without your say-so but it’s really not that hard to keep up. Unless you really are encouraging heinous crimes then fuck you.

1 Like

dayuuum…

17 Likes

Maybe they’re to ensure that the photo is printed with the correct colours? Gotta make sure she looks ghoulish, with flecks of green in her hair.

1 Like

“Incarcerated Paul Manafort prior to his conviction of any crime” Why does he think that’s not normal?

8 Likes

This from the people who constantly chanted “Lock Her Up!” in regards to a woman who was never charged with any crime.

9 Likes

No. Time to de-tox and take back what they appropriated stole, the nasty fucks.

3 Likes

Ken White is a national treasure.

5 Likes

It really does seem like Stone wants to out-Manafort Manafort.

I await with great interest what the hell will happen when Kushner or Don Jr. get charged. It will be a shitstorm of stupid the like none of us has ever seen before.

8 Likes

Yep. There’s always plausible deniability.

8 Likes

But not if you say it to a judge, who has the power to decide that it’s implausible.

Which is why he quickly apologized.

4 Likes