Arizona GOP asks people to die for Trump

Nah. It was a stupid request by Kelly. Even a hack like Alito couldn’t bother dealing with it.

2 Likes

Hadn’t I once a youth that was lovely, heroic, fabulous, something to write down on pages of gold?

5 Likes

The Rambo in the original novel First Blood by David Morrell was a skinny kid in his 20’s more like Michael Behn in The Terminator than Sylvester Stallone.

5 Likes

Sylvester Stallone is not real either

14 Likes

I’m sure Trump’s FBI is providing ample assistance.

3 Likes

Looks to me like the first order of business if/when Biden is sworn in should be to round up these fools for sedition. Not just those officials in AZ, but all those involved in the soft coup that is currently underway.
Too bad those willing to martyr themselves invariably take innocents along with them; otherwise I would say “Go for it, boys! Lord Dampnut will remember your sacrifice forever!”

Of course, he isn’t willing to lead by example, is he.
All hat, no cattle.

9 Likes

If those are the only two choices, I’ll live for nothing. Because, you know…I’d be alive.

3 Likes

I don’t think we ever got a definitive answer as to whether Sheriff Teasle survived his injuries after getting carted off in that ambulance.

5 Likes

Unfortunately for us the Trump Administrations conservation efforts have allowed these “Lone Wolves” to congregate in packs now. I haven’t seen anything like this since Ruby Ridge and Waco.

7 Likes

Death Cult of Personality

6 Likes

As long as they don’t involve innocent people go right ahead. The more the merrier. Preferably in bigly yuge groups

2 Likes

Lots of sheep, though.

8 Likes

YES!!! I’m willing and able to let them die, as long as they are doing it by themselves and don’t bother other people.

4 Likes

They are more often than not, putting others who aren’t themselves at risk. No one lives in a bubble, and these people aren’t just going to Trump rallies, they are going to all the places they’d normally go, without masks, often harassing others about wearing masks and actively putting others at risk.

15 Likes

The seditious people who claim they are “willing to die” for their cause are usually not the ones in the most danger. It’s the innocent people they are promising to shoot at who are in danger.

7 Likes

“Million.” Yeah, right.

4 Likes

If One Million Moms (previously) and the Million MAGA March got together, they’d have enough morons to fill part of a modestly-sized college sports stadium.

If we locked them in and bombarded them with a few hundred hours of ethics, history, and civics lectures, they’d either come out better people, or their collective rage would open a wormhole to a hell dimension and they’d be sucked out of our reality altogether.

A solid win either way, really.

13 Likes

If you factor in the overlap between those groups, make it a small high school gymnasium. WITH social distancing.

One Million Moms was outed as half a dozen Call of Duty LARPers.

6 Likes

He’s a really small feller, too. Maybe weighs a buck thirty soaking wet.

1 Like

“Death of Glory!”

“Or a really good hug?”