Arizona GOP asks people to die for Trump

That doesn’t seem to work on Reagan either.

8 Likes

Hopefully some of these nutcases are on the FBI radar.

7 Likes

i mean count me as old fashioned, but those are terrible options. i prefer to live for something. ( double bonus points when other people get to live too. especially needless death from things like: the cops, preventable diseases, and the last gasps of the trump adminstration. )

15 Likes

That’s the thing - it’s not just silly, it doesn’t actually make any sense. The only way it makes sense is if they’re actually threatening - or harming - someone else. So every time they talk about dying, the implied context is while killing other people.

19 Likes

Splash of bleach and an Ultraviolet light keychain as a garnish.

I am less worried about Terrorism than full on Civil War / Paramilitary coup. If that makes sense.

5 Likes

We’re headed for both, though. The long-term effects of what the GOP is doing is causing almost half the voting population to fundamentally not accept democracy (or reality). I don’t know where that goes but a civil war, eventually.

15 Likes

SCOTUS tells Trumpie lawyers to FOAD

15 Likes

I mean, they probably know where their desks are in the Hoover building.

10 Likes

The good thing about DC is they do not allow any of that “open carry” / “Armed protest” bullshit in the city.

This is why the post election, “Million MAGAt” march last month only totaled about 600 demonstrators and tens of thousands of people and police telling them they were not welcome. Same thing with the Unite the Right 2 March in DC. They largely chickened out when they couldn’t form an armed lynch mob. Same thing will happen here.

The DC police take a very dim view of even concealed weapons at demonstrations in their fair city. These people deal with real armed gang violence. A bunch of wannabe LARPers aren’t going to be a threat.

11 Likes

corporations are immortal and immune. you can’t stop them unless you stop the money.

1 Like

I agree, unfortunately. It’ll be a neighbor vs neighbor thing and it’ll be UGLY.

8 Likes

It’s over, losers. Your boy lost. Get over it. Biden is your new president.

10 Likes

Wait, really? Just a “no”? I’d think a more verbose slapdown then that would have been in order for such a request.

3 Likes

the election is over - your fight at this point is sedition, and if you want to die over it we’ll be happy to oblige you.

12 Likes

Rambo didn’t actually kill anyone in First Blood. The closest he got was the guy who fell out of the helicopter

6 Likes

What about the other umpteen thousand sequels, though?

4 Likes

My point was he wasn’t a cop-killer. In at least the first two sequels the bad guys were “commies,” Vietnamese and Russians.

2 Likes

Isn’t really germane to the actual topic, frankly.

The subject is not the Rambo movies; as opposed to the ghoulishness of the GOP, for implying that they expect their constituency to willingly ‘die for them.’

That they chose to use Rambo imagery is just more of them saying the quiet part out loud.

17 Likes

Do they know Rambo is not a real person?

14 Likes