As Trump's racist regime takes power, FBI reports a surge in hate crimes against Muslims and others

Well, there’s your problem… you think that most of our politicians have a shred of humanity left in them.

4 Likes

But it’s all in our heads, right? Us libtards are just making this shit up, right?

8 Likes

considering the election itself went on for over a year and a half, meaning Trump was out there from day one, spewing racist vitriol to get his base riled up, you better believe there is a connection.

14 Likes

6 Likes

Drumpf is an outsider so he don’t need no humanity!

1 Like

I don’t want to like that…I can’t like that…I just hope when Drumpf goes to swear on the Bible, Jesus appears, knocks it out of the judge’s hand and yells “What the Hell is wrong with you people?!?”

7 Likes

5 Likes

What amuses me is that after we proved the media is spreading lies about now President Donald Trump, and the simple fact that most of the protesters are being bused in and the vast majority of them 70% of the ones arrested and processed, did not vote or weren’t even registered to vote, yet you want to believe them. The truth is the majority of violence is on the side of the rioters. The rioters are not peaceful and when they encounter a Trump supporter they become even more violent then when they bite off more than they can handle, they attempt to blame the other side for the damage.

Truth is since this is a done deal, and rioting solves nothing they would be better off looking for jobs and organizing for the things that matter. The more they act up, the more will be arrested and it will be all that much harder to obtain a job with a record.

Sorry, that’s not true.

You’re posting lies. Which is par for the course for asshole Trump supporters.

Welcome to BoingBoing.

13 Likes

10 Likes

Bussed in rioters… Next thing you’ll be saying voter fraud is a big problem and voter ID laws are… (What? Posted that months ago you say?)

Guess I’ll go get my morning coffee now.

14 Likes

You can’t even get through the first clause in the first sentence without getting it wrong.

19 Likes

I’m hoping he comes back with lightning and fire…

2 Likes

Cite, please.

10 Likes

Breitbart or reddit probably.

10 Likes

Why is empathy so fucken hard for people like that? Why do they so enjoy punching down?

7 Likes

Because they think that the elites are punching down at them, and that they are “losing” to immigrants and PoC and women, who the elites supposedly support. Because they are scared, bitter, angry, and sad about their lives and they’d rather lash out than try to feel better about themselves. Because they are bullies, maybe because they were bullied at some point in the past. Because they’ve been told over and over that the only way to win at life is to look out for number one, and that means making sure others don’t get ahead of them.

11 Likes

7 Likes

Yeah, I know. Everyday…

7 Likes

Everything @mindysan33 already said, but I had to add: However you feel when you read something like that, that’s probably how they feel when things don’t go their way. They are projecting a lack of empathy onto you. They don’t think you can understand their anger unless they make your angry. They don’t think you can understand their sadness unless they make you sad. If you live in a culture of no empathy, this is how you communicate emotions.

10 Likes