At Trump rally in DC, speaker tells people to make it a 'mass spreader event' by hugging stranger

Tons of these idiots live in coastal states.

20 Likes

Beat me to saying exactly that.

4 Likes

34 Likes

Except most of the dead in Jonestown were murdered they didn’t drink willingly.

8 Likes

Excuse me?

As a born and bred Midwestern leftie, shit like this is why people hate liberals.

21 Likes

Right? As if dragging regionalism into this shitshow is going to solve anything.

11 Likes

Serious question- not trying to be an ass.

Stand your ground laws now passed in Ohio- if someone fears being infected with covid, and shoots someone trying to hug them out of this fear- what happens?

9 Likes

Some lawyers get richer.

22 Likes

I wonder if things like this wake any of them up.

He won’t while they have a dollar left to donate to the “cause”.

10 Likes

I suspect an effect much like when you strap peanut butter toast to a cat’s back and then drop the cat to see if it lands on it feet or if the toast lands peanut butter side down.

6 Likes

where’s the riot police? where’s the tear gas? no rubber bullets? …oh yeah. nevermind.

9 Likes

They save those tactics for everyone who isn’t White, obvs.

12 Likes

Build.The.Wall!

3 Likes

“Spread the virus!”
“Don’t vote!”

I swear these people are just losing any power of reason.

12 Likes

If the negative consequences only affected them, I’d say go ahead and let them sabotage themselves to death.

27 Likes

At the end, Hitler said he hoped the German people would die, because they had let him down.

12 Likes

Depends on whether they’re white or some darker shade.

If white: NRA backing and politicians harping on about 2A rights. Cursory arrest before low bail release.
If tan or darker: “thug” (probably Antifa or BLM, and likely a gang member" shoots freedom loving proper citizen, and instantly off to jail.

4 Likes

They don’t need to hug at that density.

8 Likes

Yep. I grit my teeth when I think of who else is going to get caught up in their natural-selection move.

11 Likes

I’m thankful a/f to be sheltering in place more than 3000 miles away.

13 Likes