'Atheists, homosexuals and transgender individuals' upset Alabama's chief justice

Trust me man, as a southerner you got the accent close enough for my tastes.

2 Likes

Do you know anyone who doesnā€™t have preconceived prejudices? In particular, would therefore never start a sentence with ā€œPeople like himā€?

1 Like

Given that:

And

It seems that if I were to offer my polite opinion on the gentleman and his legal team Iā€™d say they were confused, if I was impolite Christ, what an asshole.

14 Likes

If he donā€™t like it, he needs to step down and just stew in his ignorance and bigotry away from the public eye.

Christ, what a asshole (as someone else said).

2 Likes

Here in Oz, we have a saying with a bit more kick:

Fuck off and die, cunt.

9 Likes

Alabama, you got
the weight on your shoulders
Thatā€™s breaking your back.
Your Cadillac
has got a wheel in the ditch
And a wheel on the track

3 Likes

Roy Mooreā€™s never been anything but an a-hole.

Heā€™s a walking, talking fecal replacement sample.

Damn, I only check one out of three, and I take hatred by people of his psychological classification as a badge of honor.

5 Likes

hands @art_carnage some leeches

1 Like

Ass, what a Christhole!

4 Likes

4 Likes

No, it all makes sense. What heā€™s saying, then, is that his opponents ā€œshould be bringing their complaint to the U.S. Supreme Courtā€ so that he can ignore them, because thatā€™s what he does with the Supreme Court.

7 Likes

Itā€™s Alabama, heā€™s probably the best they can find.

3 Likes

HEY!!! That is disrespectful to fecal samples!! Take it back!!

9 Likes

Thatā€™s the transfecta!

8 Likes

ā€œI donā€™t have to be hateful, I can just say ā€˜Bless your heart.ā€™ā€

I vote ā€œBless his little heartā€ as the new replacement for ā€œChrist, what an asshole.ā€

9 Likes

Because Alabama.

5 Likes

In the South, ā€œHow niceā€ works in a similar way.

7 Likes

How about some old fashioned honest to goodness Christian persecution. I mean shit give them something to REALLY complain about for once.

Stop offering services to Christians
Stop serving them out of your beliefs
Stop with the kindness about this kind of shit

Dunno, some shunning may work wonders for attitudes.

Then again, weā€™re probably going to have to wait for his generation to die outā€¦

5 Likes

Thatā€™s the go-to claim when it isnā€™t happening, already. No need to stoke those fires, theyā€™re eternal with that persecuted bunch. Itā€™s the basis of their whole THING. War on Christmas, etcā€¦

They want freedom FROM. I want FREEDOM TO.

4 Likes