Attempted Coup in the United States: Tracking Investigations and Fallout

But do you think he was self-aware enough to ask for professional mourners, or is the crowd size going to be up to chance?

My hope is still something like this, except without the upset family, who I assume are going to be busy fighting for whatever inheritance there is.

9 Likes

Instead of a horse drawn caisson for the funeral procession- they’ll use a golf cart.

18 Likes

Wouldn’t a tractor be appropriate for hauling away Russian property?

23 Likes

I was thinking about high-ranking members of the GOP fighting to take his place, and how it would be more like a Klingon rite of succession or this scene from Charade:

13 Likes

:trophy:
:fire:
:dart:

4 Likes

17 Likes

as long as it’s sooner rather than later i sure won’t quibble on the term

5 Likes

Depends on whether or not they serve a meal.

“I don’t mind going if a lunch is provided,” observed the gentleman, “But I must be fed.”

5 Likes

I get your point, but no, a human body won’t degrade in a septic tank, it’ll just plug it up and need to be fished out.

Sorry to be so literal, but there’s got to be a better final resting place that fulfills your point without being biologically impossible!

ETA: Yeah, there you go! Much more appropriate!!

5 Likes

I’m not opposed to his body residing there in perpetuity.

8 Likes

Are we even sure he is biodegradable at this point?

13 Likes
16 Likes

And “lie” fits him better anyway, you know…

6 Likes

porsha williams welcome to atlanta b1tch GIF by Bravo TV

8 Likes

Can they be compelled to testify? :thinking:

14 Likes

US judge dismisses Republican efforts to block release of Salesforce emails

Includes relevant links.

14 Likes

Military training or white supremacist training? :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Webster, who previously served on the protective security detail of former New York mayor Mike Bloomberg, was the first of about 150 defendants charged with assaulting an officer to take his case to a jury and the first to argue self-defense.

Federal juries in Washington have now found all four defendants who have gone to trial on felony charges guilty in the rioting that began after President Donald Trump urged supporters to go to the Capitol where Congress was confirming Joe Biden’s 2020 election victory.

13 Likes
13 Likes

And yet trump is still cool with McTraitor.

13 Likes