Attempted Coup in the United States: Tracking Investigations and Fallout

Wow. I wonder if there’s any legal reason to seize or freeze those funds, given they came from fraudulent claims. :thinking:

11 Likes

I’m sure that all that money will find a home somewhere…

Also, she seems nice…

Garbage people. All of them.

13 Likes

I know it’s been raised as a possibility before, but has anyone in the crowd on that date been charged with felony murder?

12 Likes

I do seem to recall cases where when one participant in a crime got charged with murder, they all did.

10 Likes

i keep wondering if it was a c-section.

doctor: “which day would be good for you two?”

stepien: “well, you know. there is one day that would work especially well.”

7 Likes
13 Likes
10 Likes

He just never stops with the bs, right? :roll_eyes: Dangling hope of a “get out of jail free card” if he manages to avoid prosecution himself and gets on the ballot after pissing off the RNC, his co-conspirators, and folks he’s already fleeced. Can’t wait for more prosecutors to look “very, very seriously” at adding to the list of charges against him.

16 Likes

For the right price. He’s doing it to see how much it’s worth to people.

His grift NEVER stops.

13 Likes

Wow, if he does get charged, this is another count: obstruction of justice. He sorta got away with this when he was pres ( and he should still be prosecuted for selling pardons) but as a private citizen this is way beyond illegal.

15 Likes

i always thought people weren’t supposed to rely on government handouts and now that’s his platform? this is only going to create dependency.

get yourself out of jail with your own bootstraps people!

16 Likes
10 Likes

Big Brother Canada Whatever GIF by Global TV

11 Likes

Possibly related…

12 Likes
8 Likes
21 Likes

He’s got nothing to lose now but he’ll try and turn it into a FoxNews sound bite montage because he’s still an asshole MAGAciple.

14 Likes

plus the inevitable book to sell.

7 Likes

Paraphrasing:
Why it’s important to continue to press for accountability, go where the evidence goes, pursue justice.

Republicans whose election strategy is to out-Trump Trump: an existential threat to the republic.

16 Likes

Climbing up the ladder . . .

13 Likes