Attempted Coup in the United States: Tracking Investigations and Fallout

Bad Chad. Bad!

The AG Merrick Bat Signal is getting turned on a lot, maybe somebody needs to check to see if there are enough bulbs.

11 Likes

Do they not understand that a ‘government phone reset’ after January 6th is damning behavior at the highest level?

14 Likes

It really sounds like one of Rudy’s hair brained ideas. Now destined to be standard gQp procedure.

8 Likes

22 Likes

The Josh Hawley in the background

Not Funny Reaction GIF by Bounce

21 Likes

Yeah that there’s a real stumper… maybe get a committee to research that:

16 Likes

Long read, but the research is crucial:

16 Likes

Thanks, an excellent read.

7 Likes
22 Likes

Jennifer Aniston Reaction GIF

12 Likes

Ah, the guy who threatened his kids…

16 Likes
3 Likes
14 Likes

Definitely SOP. Nothing to see here.

Computer Reaction GIF

The interesting excerpt?

The watchdog group is seeking January 6 records from former acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller, former chief of staff Kash Patel, and former Secretary of the Army Ryan McCarthy, among other prominent Pentagon officials – having filed initial FOIA requests just a few days after the Capitol attack.

15 Likes

Re: FIOA requests … so, everyone suspected the phones were being wiped…

giphy-9

13 Likes

Did you not get a warning pop-up that the same URL had already been posted to the thread?

1 Like

I think Akimbo declared jinx and now Les_Pane can’t reply…

5 Likes

Cherry Coke all around!

10 Likes

That was actually a serious question, @anon33932455!

The system is supposed to warn us if we post the same link in a thread. I know it’s worked for me in the past. So I’m wondering if you were both posting at the same time, or if you clicked through the pop-up not knowing what it was, or what happened.

7 Likes

Yeah, I got a warning. I was moving too quickly and on an iPad. Often times the CNN articles retain the same URL but add articles to the top. So I scrolled too quickly back up the thread and missed it. Then clicked “ignore” or whatever. Complete PEBKAC issue.

10 Likes