Attempted Coup in the United States: Tracking Investigations and Fallout

Haven’t these traitors dumped their old phones by now? I mean they know the man is coming for their devices right?

11 Likes

Fer funzies I searched Hardee’s in Minnesota, and found all but 2 in the outer edges of the outer suburbs of the Twin Cities…And then there is one in Mankato, where Pillow Guy claims to be from…

9 Likes

He doesn’t have a computer?

He runs a multi-million dollar business from his phone?

That’s so ridiculous it must be true.

21 Likes

If anyone in Trump’s orbit had a lick of sense* they would have been rethinking their digital security practices a long time ago.

*A contradiction, I know

13 Likes

most likely there is a small group of people who run the business for him and endure his pointless advice in exchange for cooking his books and funneling his money to their offshore accounts

12 Likes

It’s pretty obvious he can barely tie his own shoes—there must be flunkies running all the day-to-day nonsense of his actual business for him

9 Likes

Well There It Is Jurassic Park GIF

6 Likes
9 Likes

Oh no, they’ve weaponised the FBI!

Isn’t that the whole point of the FBI? They are a weapon.

11 Likes

But not against them! That’s un-possible. Protect but not bind…bind but not protect is supposed to happen to OTHERS.

11 Likes

I wonder where the OK got that idea from?

17 Likes

Man Seen Crushing Officer With Shield During Capitol Siege Convicted Of 7 Felonies

15 Likes
13 Likes

Judging by the contents of that sweatshirt and what they were recorded doing, I think the courts have it about right.

9 Likes

right? it’s almost like people buy clothing to tell other people about themselves

and these days, for books with covers, there’s a whole marketing department behind the design. if you can’t judge a book by its cover, someone isn’t doing their job right

14 Likes

Such happy people

20 Likes
18 Likes

stephen-colbert-middle-finger

9 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/19/politics/electoral-count-act-liz-cheney-zoe-lofgren/index.html

This week we will propose reforms to the Electoral Count Act to protect the rule of law and ensure that future efforts to attack the integrity of presidential elections can’t succeed,"

This bill will have to be reconciled with legislation proposed by a group of Senators, led by Republican Sen. Susan Collins of Maine and Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia, that was released in July.

13 Likes
12 Likes