Attempted Coup in the United States: Tracking Investigations and Fallout

Can’t believe no one made note of this. Today, I’m not certain if this was a deliberate joke, bad typing combined with AutoCorrect, or simply the results of extreme exhaustion.

8 Likes

Roger Stone via the RT by way of Mediaite…

Paranoid MFer isn’t he?

12 Likes

back when republicans attacked one of the most popular shows on tv because the main character wanted to keep the baby

“family values” - damned if you do, damned if you don’t

15 Likes
3 Likes

I’m thinking here is the best place to post this newly revealed craziness:
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/09/14/politics/woodward-book-trump-nuclear/index.html

Milley took extraordinary action, and called a secret meeting in his Pentagon office on January 8 to review the process for military action, including launching nuclear weapons. Speaking to senior military officials in charge of the National Military Command Center, the Pentagon’s war room, Milley instructed them not to take orders from anyone unless he was involved.

“No matter what you are told, you do the procedure. You do the process. And I’m part of that procedure,” Milley told the officers, according to the book. He then went around the room, looked each officer in the eye, and asked them to verbally confirm they understood.

lots more stuff in the link I’m not going to quote the whole thing!

13 Likes

With the laziest possible writers.

11 Likes

has this been mentioned?

11 Likes

I an not a Happy Camper!

3 Likes

Good.

15 Likes

Shouldn’t ever headline on Roger Stone start with “Convicted Felon Roger Stone”?

16 Likes

Idiots are not sure if they’re either smart or dumb enough to go to that rally

11 Likes

Listen up guys. Those “Audits” are false flags too.

False flags all the way down- your best option is not to do anything.

7 Likes
14 Likes

If only we could find a way to use all that paranoia for the greater good. :thinking: There’s gotta be a way to convince him that process servers are waiting to pounce the minute he leaves his house…

9 Likes

oS1I3A8

10 Likes

And hiding behind every bush on his golf course. :grin:

4 Likes

Ha! Well, I don’t know anyone who planned to attend, either, so he must be right. /s
I wonder if the conspiracy “false flag” nuts are attacking the organizer yet.

5 Likes

Some stuff just before Saturday’s rally what fizzled.

Another guilty plea, late last week:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/oath-keeper-pleads-guilty-in-jan-6-riot-will-cooperate/2021/09/15/cc047f7a-166d-11ec-a019-cb193b28aa73_story.html

Speaking of Oath Keepers:

“This is where I think he used his legal training to think about: ‘What’s the line? Where can I go? What’s safe, what’s not safe?’ ” said Sam Jackson, an extremism scholar whose book “Oath Keepers” traces Rhodes’s path from Army paratrooper to Yale Law graduate to one of the most visible figures of the right-wing anti-government movement.[…] The Oath Keepers never were a real paramilitary group in the sense of a top-down coordinated force that answers to Rhodes. He seldom mustered much of a turnout, even at his own events. There are not really tens of thousands of Oath Keepers, extremism trackers say, but a tiny fraction of that number, and “chapters” often operate with loose, if any, ties to Rhodes. Meanwhile, younger militants from rival far-right groups mock Oath Keepers as being too old to fight; one joke is that they carry oxygen tanks instead of rifles.

14 Likes

They don’t need thousands of members or weapons to be dangerous, they only need political power and influential friends who sympathize with their cause or share some of their goals:

15 Likes

Revenge of the Schiff.

14 Likes