Attendees at Trump's Pos Party have to sign contract agreeing they might get Covid there

and definitely nothing illegal or unethical about holding a political rally at the white house.

29 Likes

Fair questions all, lacking any enforcement of the Hatch Act.
I would love to see a Biden campaign organizer send out a request to hold an event in the Rose(less) Garden or on the South Lawn using tRump overt disregard for Hatch as a ploy to provoke His Orangeness into apoplexy and to highlight, yet again, the criminal abuse of the White House by Anusface and his minions.
of course it would go nowhere. interesting thought experiments in those questions

27 Likes

Come see Australia Donald J Trump; you may not die.

5 Likes

I’m reminded of the Vice Presidential debate, when Ayatollah Pence answered a question about 200,000 Covid deaths by thanking the American people for their sacrifice. One edit for the boilerplate: not “Donald Trump for President, Inc.,” but “Donald Trump AS President, Inc.” The point of all this is to let him and his bloodsucking cronies continue to enrich themselves at our expense.

5 Likes

“President, Our Savior”

Yeah I think every politician should permanently point out that quote.

People dying from something that is preventable is not a sacrifice unless you are trying to kill them!

Which is exactly what I think they are doing at this point!

If people start pointing this out directly it can easily frame his comments as what they are- he doesn’t really care if people die because it’s some sort of noble sacrifice in his mind to die for their malfeasance and stupidity which I refuse to let continue

16 Likes

The part that gets me is how they lump their get-together in with eating at an outdoor restaurant or taking the family to the beach. It’s only an assumption, but I would assume standing shoulder-to-shoulder with hundreds (dozens?) of other mask refuseniks while they are at maximum froth would be a different level of risk.

So perhaps they can still be sued for false representation.

9 Likes

What is it with authoritarian leaders and balconies?

7 Likes

Looks and feels like a pulpit?

5 Likes

Don’t they owe the DNC an event, too? I was surprised that there wasn’t an outbreak at the WH earlier. So many unmasked GOP convention attendees sat right next to each other on the lawn during 45’s remarks.

8 Likes

love that turn of phrase.

7 Likes

From a distance that looks like a Cacodemon.
cacodemon
This is all starting to make sense now!

9 Likes

FIFY.

11 Likes

“I got my face eaten on purpose,” said the president, who had apparently only received a minor scratch. “What kind of wuss doesn’t let leopards eat their face?”

15 Likes

How Trump imagines he looks like up there:

balcony-1

What I imagine:

balcony2

21 Likes

It may hinder a family bringing suit. It won’t do a thing for whatever insurance company has their health coverage. They didn’t sign a waiver, can say to the penny how much it costs, and have lawyers on staff. Cheap compared to actually paying the claim. The process is called subrogation.

A lot of those crazy product liability suits you read about with a little digging turn out to have been brought by the insurer. They get publicity, (without mentioning the source) because it helps sell liability insurance to businesses.

I have designed and built my own recumbent bicycles. Others have liked them. I look away when they take the measurements. I came to this position when I learned that Dick Ryan, one of the first to build recumbent bikes commercially, said “the single most expensive part on my bikes is the liability insurance”.

8 Likes

I read somewhere (or was told) that you can’t sign away your rights. Is this true? If it is, why would anyone not sign this and sue anyway?

4 Likes

hqdefault

8 Likes

If it keeps the Spreader-in-Chief away from other people, it’s doing some good.

3 Likes

With the Trump campaign involved, it must be Point of Sale.

3 Likes