Badass Dragon Scavengers of the Void - The Wreck of the Coleridge

Ok, ok, I’m it! I’m it! Let go!

5 Likes

This game is gonna get real old if we’re the only two players.

3 Likes

Nobody ever wants to play this game with me.

8 Likes

MOOSE BACK RIDES!!!

5 Likes

You’re it!

5 Likes

I like you!

3 Likes

Tag!

Rocky Road @wisconsinplatt is it!

5 Likes

I tag Shiny @OtherMichael with my Tongue.

You’re it.

8 Likes

@SteampunkBanana

Hey, Watney!

#TAGSIES

7 Likes

Are we there yet? I want to see the Space Dragon. I’m tired. Princess Pricklepants keeps poking me. When are the lights coming back on? How can anybody see my tiara if it’s this dark? My foot hurts. I think I’m dying. Because my foot hurts so much. Somebody has swamp breath and their antlers are blocking my light. No there isn’t any light, but they are blocking it anyway. My space suit has eel kisses all over it and no one will know I’m a princess and it’s too long until my birthday and I’m sick of drinking milk and…

8 Likes

13 Likes

Good of Mr. T Rump to join us with a televised appearance…which obscures his tiny little hands.

Tom is looking more, um, human, than ever.

Princess Dottie, does your granpda know that the strange man that took you to the mess is a murderous space lizard? or is that murderous space lizard your grandpa— because that would explain a lot.

I am buoyed to see our Space Herd is in good spirits. Cheerful Space Moose make for a Cheerful Journey.

Speaking of looking unusually happy, what are Pricklepants and the Professor doing?

Thank YOU, Sweetness, for a wonderful memento of our voyage!

“We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” — Robert Louis Stevenson

–Philosolobster

5 Likes

What? We were ummm… it wasn’t anything that you’re thinking! We were posing for artsy purposes! See, I have proof!

WE’RE JUST FRIENDS, I SWEAR.

9 Likes

Who is that courgette?

6 Likes

C’mon, baby, why you got to be like that?

I mean, uh, (dang how did that get in there) it was part of another art project! Yup. That’s exactly what it was.

8 Likes

How, I say how do you find such incredibly character-specific pug imagery for this game‽

Some of us have been forced to make do with MSPainted variations on the same six or eight 1970s Space Lizard images for years now… are you dressing up a beloved (and endlessly patient) pooch and making these yourself‽ Or is there some heretofore unknown repository of infinite pug images of pugs doing infinite things?

That is… I mean ahem! Perfesser, you did get around in yer undergrad days!

8 Likes

[The seekrit is I’ve developed a fairly high degree of google-fu and people seem to love pugs, so it worked out very nicely for me!]

5 Likes

listening intensifies

4 Likes

In case you haven’t been following,

We seem to be both stranded on a derelict ship on the edge of the Galaxy and trapped in reality TV show.

“Fantasy is reality.” --Tim Burton

-Philosolobster

3 Likes

Sigh. Forgotten again. As always.

7 Likes