Badass Dragons of the Wasteland - Round Six

Bridge?

1 Like

Difficult with two. Plus you gents can play among yourselves, I’d recommend a variant of Honeymoon Bridge.

1 Like

Yeah
no.

Seven Card Stud?

2 Likes

[riffles deck, fans them across a green felt blanket from the trunk of the Cobra now laid out on the hood] Certainly. Let me find my green visor, I think it’s around here somewhere

Jack (@funruly), do you agree to a game of Seven Card Stud for Dorcas’ plates?

1 Like

I ain’t afraid of no ghosts! I went and picked Billy up so I’ll keep him him covered on Mission1.

Er, pass the glue, would you?

MMMmmmmm! Mother’s milk!

4 Likes

where the heck is that spreadsheet showing our current stats, again?

I can’t find the link

Thanks

Badassdragon.com

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AmjdwXdRMixFdFdtMzFRbm96SVU3RjdDbFRacTlZb0E&single=true&gid=3&output=html

Stud? No. Good try, Gonville @daneel.

Stud works if the game allows the player to adjust their risk by controlling when they will raise, hold, or fold. Given that we have a set pot we are competing for, we will not ante each round. Thus, stud would only favor the more lucky fellow, and that’s clearly you, Prince Charming.

What matters is knowing what to hold and when to throw away. No antes, no folds.

5 card draw is the game.

You do know we’re closer to Vegas than Monte Carlo, right?

Baccarat?

1 Like

Bezique?

Euchre?

Shithead?

2 Likes

I’m glad we’re only playing one hand, picking the game alone could go on forever

3 Likes

I hope we aren’t actually playing a hand.

I vote for drawing a card. Highest wins. Ace high.

1 Like

And the gauntlet has been thrown down Jack (@funruly), willing to put it all on the line for a single draw?

And yes, I am going to actually use a real deck of actual cards.

2 Likes

Sure.

Come on Lemmy

3 Likes

That is, indeed, “the only card you need.”

But watch out for that rider wearing black.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Desmond took out A Perfectly Ordinary Deck of Cards out and riffle shuffled. Seven times is what he had been taught. Seven times created the least amount to satisfy anyone that they were well and truly shuffled.

He one-hand cut the deck once, twice. And there they were, two random cards.

“As the good knight (@daneel) chose the game, Mister Burton (@funruly) gets the honor of first card.”

Flipping it over, it didn’t look too good for old Jack Burton Junior. Although, if you count the spots, it was pretty close to an Ace.

The crowd shook their heads. Some exchanged their own small piles of license plates. He had lost.

But then, had he? I mean, that’s what games of chance all came down to, chance. A 1 in 13 chance is pretty good when you spend most of your time crapping into a car and running down zombies while being chased by mutant sea creatures only to come home and be overcharged by your mechanic until you blow him up only to be summoned by the local warlord to his palace to certain death. And hey, weren’t aces low in this game anyway?

Desmond flipped over the second card to reveal what Sir Gonville De’Ath had drawn.

“Well,” said Jack, "as I always say

5 Likes

You can’t beat De’Ath.

3 Likes