Badass Space Dragon 2.0 - Round 1 - Monospace

[Lazlo is hunched over another bulb of Old Fangled, muttering to himself as his eyestalks quickly skip across the readout of the Unicorp Mission Monitor™.]

“Courier? Milk run to Merced? Pfah. Do I look like some sort of errand boy sent by grocery clerks?”

[Upon reading the mission details for About Face, the pigments of his carapace writhe with colorful emotion.]

“I asked for a mission. And for my shins, they gave me one. Damn shame to have to take it on credit. ‘Credit’ is a polite way of sayin’ ‘Get buttered, Shelly’. Better hope that coating of ablative hull grease was worth it, cause daddy doesn’t plan on walking around like some hatless sap any longer than he has to.”

[While muttering to himself, Lazlo produces a comically-oversized cigar from Charybdis only know where, quickly clips the end with a claw, and manipulates it with his mouthparts.]

“Awright, schweethearts - these blasters ain’t gonna ship themselves through pirate-infested sectors. Mama didn’t drop no clutch of cowards, you can bet your last StarBit on that. You call it losing hull integrity? I call it molting.”

Mission 3 - About Face (on credit)

Pilot Lazlo “Scuttle” Deepwalker of the Didn’t See That Coming.

@patrace - given that the BASD1 universe didn’t have Space Lobsters or Space Moose, is there anything we should know about these races?

5 Likes