Badass Space Dragon 2.0 - Round 6 - Synergy

How much did he owe you? We’ll have to check and see where he left his credits and if you can get something back there.

So - not being well schooled int the ways of synergy crystals or a seasoned crystalologist if the crystals explode - do they all explode? Are you at risk of taking multiple crystal explosions? I understand each asteroid strike may incur an explosion, but after one explosion, can there be a second?

2 Likes

20* b1 - Hull Repairs (2 HP) = b20
1* b60 - Gatling Cannon (8 FP) = b60
1* b0 - Mission 1 - Cubical Drones = b0

Total = b80

He owed me for 4 EN I’d loaned/sold him.

Serves me right for not taking payment up front. caveat vendor.

1 Like

In Space, no one can hear you scream “I want my two dollars!”

8 Likes

You trusted the hippy space bankers, you pay the price.

4 Likes

I think we need to look into changing BBS standard time to “AKST”

8 Likes

±–Ship -----±- HP ± FP+SH+EN+ST+LK+GRIT
| Dabohaze | 44/99 | 26 | 23 | 23 | 27 | 26 | 4 |
±-------------------------±--------±-----±-----±-----±-----±-----±-------+
Hat: None
StarBits: b87.0000

Attention Natasha (@davide405), how much do we have available for loans at this point? Am seeking at least b33, preferably b83 to take Mission 2 with full repairs.

Quirky’s Omni-Pay™ blinks to life. Click “Propose”.

TO: Falkayn Memorial Collective Fund (Community Bank)

RE: Loan Request: 88 sb

I am seeking to secure funds for Mission 2: Synergy Cannon.

The Somewhat has an excellent service record, a remarkably sober-looking crew, and a Captain so gritty, you could cover him in cheese and serve him at a Waffle House.

Your loan of 88 sb (combined with my own funds) will allow for repairs on the Somewhat, and the cost of Mission Registration. I believe such an arrangement will help us realize the credo of your late Board Member, the much respected Captain Falkayn:

“Make a profit. Enjoy life. Stay alive.”

I await your reply.

Sss, thhhhh.

Quirky Kumquat, Captain,
The Somewhat Broken Heart

2 Likes

Do you not need to specify how many drones?

@patrace?

1 Like

“As many as you can”

1 Like

@davide405
I will be repaying my 60 sb to the community fund. I would like to take out a loan this round but will wait until all other members have received their requested allocations as I have been behind in payment and any loans for me this round will be strategic and not survival mode.

Still sounds like you need to specify a lower limit for drone chasing - whether it is # of drones or HP for escape?

This was definitely a point of confusion in the shippping mission of those stinky fish when I was looking at it.

1 Like

To the death, then? YOLO, remember.

5 Likes

Having made my ship somewhat compromised in the fields of FP, SH and EN makes mission 1 look a little fraught, even if my ST and LK might help me.

Mission 2. Synergy…cannon? Does that sound like something we should be helping with? I thought we were delivering hats. Hmm. Well, the pay’s very good, and the odds are in my favour, but it could all end in tears.

Guess whatever I’m doing, I’m pushing my luck. I wonder if there’s a way to get some advice on what we should do. Shame Falkayn isn’t here (sniff). Hmm.

Hang on, I’ve got an idea.

Are you there, Captain Falkayn @bizmail_public? We call on you. Do you have any messages from beyond the veil?

9 Likes

Don’t you have to pay a couple of B first, if you want him to answer?

Make a profit. Enjoy the afterlife. Stay afteralive.

8 Likes

“…Gilligan? Did you hear sssomething? It’sss ssso very faint…”

“No, thir. Not meant for uth.”

“I thought I heard a cry for assssisssstancccce…”

“Jutht a croththed thircuit, thurely, thir. We are long patht the point of being helpful to anyone anymore.”

“Sssounded a bit like our old mate Nixxxon.”

“Let it go, thir. Clothe your mind’th eye, and retht in peathe.”

9 Likes

@patrace - small correction… @Old refunded b4 to me, but it wasn’t reflected in my results. ?

If Sarah Palin’s neighbour needs more info, he’ll beat it out of me.

1 Like

Well, if that’s what you’re into, who am I to judge?

2 Likes