Badass Space Dragon 2.0 - Round 6 - Synergy

Much like the great Eastern philosopher Parrapah the Rapper, I just gotta believe. If the Alaskstani wants more info he’d ask. I assume a random roll of 1-unreasonable number.

1 Like

@discbot roll d12

2 Likes

@daneel the d12 dice reads: 4

Hey @discbot, how much space could a spacechuck chuck if a spacechuck could chuck space?

1 Like

“Haven’t you heard of headcannon? This must be like that.”

2 Likes

a final, failing transmission from a ship falling beyond the western event horizon…

9 Likes

Lt. Rockford. Get us an appointment with Pete. Tell him we need the Complete Overhaul.

Then get on the wire to Ella and see she has any hull plating left.

We got some Energy Crystals to deliver. I’ll be in my beanbag

Mission 2 - Synergy Cannon
Deliver synergy crystals to Don Mondo’s hat shop.

b50 - Mission Cost
b120 - Complete Overhaul
b40 Hull Plating

3 Likes

Hello,

Nicholas Van Rijn here, owner of the erstwhile Muddlin’ Through and executor of David Falkayn’s estate. Falkayn left clear instructions:

Should I not survive MIssion 1, the Treasurer position and current balance will revert back to Natasha Fatale, or whoever the board chooses.

Therefore,

transfer b46.9 to @davide405 Capt. Natasha Fatale.

To help the bank manage the current round, below is the most recent bank ledger. The amount in parentheses is the amount due now.

Loans made for Round 5:

b50.0 Capt Rkt 88 Edmo @rkt88edmo (b59.4)
b50.0 Capt Browf Clamphoof @Glutnix (b55.0)
b50.0 Capt Information @uphill (b55.0)
b50.0 Capt Newlireconstructed @newliminted (b55.0)
b33.6 Capt David Falkayn (b43.7)
b22.0 Capt Jaques Malchance @ratel (b22.0)
b 4.3 Capt. Savaric Tubertus… @OtherMichael (b4.7)

b259.9 total amount lent out.

Good luck, and good profits, to all of you.

Nicholas Van Rijn
President, Solar Spice and Liquors Company

8 Likes

Wait. Can you produce any proof there are more members of the board than just the one my b1.3 bought?

If not, the board certainly isn’t doing that with the cash!!

1 Like

I dropped b5 in the bucket last mission. Do Beard and I count as one? I mean, it was his idea.

1 Like

Just the one explosion but you lose all crystals and the mission is a failure.

1 Like

Might want to hold off on that until our legislature is done debating the merits of daylight savings time.

1 Like

Please specify the number of drones you want to take on. If not, I’ll assign you a random number from 1-10. @daneel @jlw

1 Like

Eight. Thanks.

2 Likes

I would say no. The recently departed did clearly identify Captain Fullteron of the YOLO Mk2 as a member of the board of the hippy bank experiment. He was clear with the proclamation, I’d think any other members would also have been publicly handled in similar fashion. That said, I do not think any other members were so declared before his death. It seems now that he has passed it was his final wish the board run the bank.

Seems clear to me. Board of one.

2 Likes

Hostile takeover, eh?

Who gets your seat on the board after you cark it going after a case of honeywine?

Notwithstanding this:

There is also this:

and earlier…

And @davide405, @PromptedInk and @messana were all founding members of the hippy space bank/Iain M Bank/David Falkayn Memorial Bank.

5 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

Badass Dragons of Probate

9 Likes

Now you’ve done it. Here comes the Executor…

7 Likes