Badass Space Dragon 2.0 - Round 6 - Synergy

Aye. I had a probate once, but thank god for that Doctor O’Malley.

6.) Are you over 20% on the cyborg spectrum (Y/N)
          Well, the doc gave me one of dem urethra condensors for my enraged 
          prostate. It helps wit my wee. 
6 Likes

So six board members and no reason yet to think the disbursement will be made as previously stated as we haven’t even set a date for the first meeting?

Hey! Anyone around here still frustrated about Mechanics being unable to read foreign repair manuals?

6 Likes

Turns out you’re not on the board as we spent your contribution on drinks.

Cheers!

Anyway, what disbursement? Van Rijn was just restating the previous disbursement. The board (on which you’re not) will handle all loan applications for this round in due course. Natasha (@davide405) is the treasurer, so if you’d like to apply for a loan, please direct your request to her.

Thank-you for your business.

Beh, la Morale Flessibilità ha un motore realizzato a Detroit. Non che ha aiutato l’ultima volta.

6 Likes

I think you are trying to BS your way out of what is very clearly my board seat. I didn’t ask for it, and won’t take it – however you appear to be dealing in a fashion most dishonest.

2 Likes

If this goes on… we will be the Badass Dragons of Prostate Issues.

1 Like

Whoops, that was Last Year’s game.

1 Like

So, my crew wants repairs do they? Well, here it is. I’ll even reinforce the hull, those hatless cowards. It’s time for me to blow off some steam.

80b balance
---------------------
25 x 1b  Hull Repairs
 1 x 40b Hull Plating
 1 x 0b Mission One ( 4x Drones)
---------------------
15b remaining
1 Like

Not really, at least with my neuro-mechanic. He got his gig from linguistic mods. Although the polish job on my ship was a little gaudy. The gash is still there…

2 Likes

Well, killing drones doesn’t seem too worthwhile, even if it might be fun. And the ship’s not really in the right sort of shape for a fight.

Guess I’ll chance my arm and go for:

-b50 | Mission 2 - Synergy Cannon

Though I have to say, a syzygy cannon might be more interesting.

Edit: to include stuff later on.

Give @Glutnix b1
Give @gwwar 4FP for 4ST

1 Like

I’m still shocked over Captain Falkayn’s passing, but I must move forward. The hat delivery was a success, but Don Mondo had no time for fashion inquires. Although that data mining client sounds interesting. If there’s anyway to survive out in this galaxy, then I must know what’s trending and just weave my way in. I could also sell that schematic over to whoever they are…

Starting Funds: b100

Sign me up for…

Augment me with…

1 Gatling Cannon (b60)

10 Hull Repairs (b10)

Remaining Funds: b20

To: All Captains
Subject: Neuro-Mechanic 

[Message Begins]

If man with overly-shiny, sleek hair solicits you for a multilingual or dialectic augmentation, please send him back over to me. By that, it's the booth in the corner that has the honeywine cask and sandfish and chips platter. Thanks!   

Capt. Sorbet Wooster (GSB)

-Beware of the Sweater-
4 Likes

Seriously, don’t we have a cleric in the party?

1 Like

As long as we don’t have any bloody Paladins.

Nor an elf eating all the food lately.

1 Like

4 Likes
+---------- Ship ----------+-- HP ---+- FP -+- SH -+- EN -+- ST -+- LK -+- GRIT -+
| SLS Say Monkey           | 38/96   |  24  |  29  |  23  |  31  |  25  |   4    |
+--------------------------+---------+------+------+------+------+------+--------+
Hat: None
StarBits: b80.0000

Hey Pete, can you do anything about all these holes in my space ship?

Mission Selection, Repairs, Banking

b55.00 to @davide405 (community bank loan repayment)
b25.00 hull repairs (50hp)
b00.00 Mission 1 - Cubical Drones (5x drones please)

Or, as we call it in Clutch One, “Sp’anking.”

1 Like

If everyone is done arguing about the board, maybe we can get down to business before this closes.

Attention Natasha (@davide405), how much do we have available for loans at this point? Am seeking at least b33, preferably b83 to take Mission 2 with full repairs.

1 Like

Someone will have to wake the treasurer up, but my (fairly worthless) opinion is that Mission 2 represents a risky investment for the bank (20-35% chance of failure based on LK?). I’d encourage applicants to consider missions with a guaranteed return, or to offer payback terms which reflect the increased risk. The bank has to consider the greater good for the community.

(reposting as a reply - is this dissimilar enough, Discourse?)

1 Like

Beard did some math, I think he’s right, but you should all confirm (he sometimes forgets to carry the 1)

Mission 1
Cost: 0
Reward: b50 per drone
Risk: Avg 15 per drone with about a third of them being successful

Mission 2
Cost: b50
Reward: b400
Risk: 20 hp with additional 28% chance of 40hp damage and mission failure

Mission 3
Cost: b10
Reward: b100
Risk: 5 hp