Badass Space Dragon 2.0 - Round 8 - Bad Penny

Natasha review mission parameters and see only one path that not lead to certain death…

Natasha accept Pete’s gift for repairs:

Natasha know that Audacious Blip not have much FP to bring to party, but group must get to 300 total so:

6 Likes

Oh, Natasha, my schveethot! De Fearless Leater vill be zo Pleazed!

I vould retire us to trinks (und kanoodlink!) at Meester Duck’s estableeshment, but I am feared we are not velcome avter recent inzident:

###Death to Unizone!

##Death to the Money-Work System

#Death to Bad Penny

7 Likes

“About the only thing the Didn’t See That Coming can help with will be depositing some heavy firepower directly onto a man in a chair. To honor the memory of one Captain Falkayn, The Compute-O-Tron 9000 is chunking away at the problem to come up with some hard numbers for us ta chew on. But in the meantime, I do so dearly hope it is the head of Unizone that we’re about to perforate…”

Pete's Gift | Full HP, +5 Max HP
Mission 2   |  Little Man
2 Likes

No te puedo creer,” Jonah said, fiddling with the little droid, “First, you went commando muy grande on those cube droids, now this,” he presses a button and a hologram of the Bad Penny appears, zooming in on the underside weaving through the columns until a small chair comes into view.

Wooster pours out some Scotch Sauve into a pint glass, “Tuck up! It’s either that or face the Tailor,” he presses a button on the droid switching off the hologram, “and I’d rather get there in stains and worn fibers.”

Duck comes around with another bottle. Wooster hands over some spools and a cashmere suit to Duck who looks at the outfit, flashes a grin, and walks off.

Jonah sighs, “Nyet, just nyet.”

“What?” Wooster sets the droid over on his side.

“You’re selling it all away.”

“C’mon,” Wooster fumbled through a box of folded-up sweats, t-shirts, boxers, and his signature blazers, “With the blockchain awry, we have to compensate somehow,” he presses another button and an image pops up that read, §tart-Loin, “What do you think?”

“What I think?” Jonah gets up, “J’ai terminé! That’s what I think!”

Wooster groans and looks out at his ship with the burned metal from the shootout. He takes a swig of the scotch and decided to contact Pete. This would be his final stand…

As a Steward.

That Penny’s the most ugly thing out there right now. It’s time to fly straight into the source. Combine the ‘gym reflexes’ module into the combat and flight ones and I’ll dive in. Satin blazing!

Final Orders…

Mission 2- Little Man

Pete’s Gift for Full HP and the boost taking me from 97 to 102.

To: Pete
Subject: Schematic
Attach: TchClrBlzr.sch

Please implement the Technicolor Blazer Schematic into the hull as you repair my ship. This confrontation needs a little flair as a possible last hurrah. 

If I do make it back, then the remaining contents of the §tart-Loin closet will be yours without question. 

By the way, excellent job on the repairs last visit. I would've been toast otherwise.

Godspeed,

Capt. S. Wooster (GSB)
§tart-Loin Founder 

-Beware of the Sweater-

To: Duck
Subject: Jonah

My neuro-mechanic decided to stay behind. If possible, do take some care of him, and by that I mean rough him up. Give him some work. That baromatic serv-o-bot will be working like new when he's through with it.

I bet that thread would make a fabulous awning. Can't go wrong with durable, anti-gravity, elasto-fiber. Same stuff made the cashmere suit so you'll never look out-of-sorts for a business meeting. Ever.   

Cheers,

S. Wooster
8 Likes

Oops, I sleepy when I wrote that… You have a 2% chance or (100-EN-ST)% chance to be hit by each Column Cannon. Whichever is greater.

Question 1 - There is a small chance of destroying a Shizzler before it fires. This is based on FP.

Question 2 - I meant to communicate 2% chance or (100-EN-ST)% chance, whichever is greater. Basically, you can’t have a 0% chance of being hit. I just threw in the “2+” as shorthand and never corrected it.

1 Like

And

Mission 4 - Coin Operated

When do I declare the other pilot I am antagonizing?

3 Likes

Guess that puts you out of the running for the Player’s Choice Award for Pillar of the Community, eh?

6 Likes

You can private message if you prefer or just declare it here.

2 Likes

Hey WhatFord, care to make a wager if this Judas is a Malcom or a Jayne?

antes up Unizone Mug from Unizone Regional Marketing Retreat

2 Likes

He’s going to be glad he only lives once.

I have this Unizone Logo Hoodie

1 Like

Wagered fair.

Since you have the Hat, it is your prerogative to place your wager. Will Fullerton name his target, or betray in silence?

1 Like

I reckon he’ll name his target. More fun that way.

1 Like

Alright - who among the remaining Captains will hold this priceless mug and that royale hoodie in escrow till the winner is declared?

And that Captain Saurodroid of the Pillar of Autumn was such a nice chap, too, at least until that unfortunate issue with the crystal hydromethane.

Who’d have thought they’d be related?

1 Like

@patrace - since Captain Fullerton has opted for an…individual role that doesn’t align too well with the rest of the flotilla, any chance that captains could choose to engage him directly, rather than the Penny?

4 Likes

Since I don’t want Charybdis getting destroyed (where would I keep my stuff?) I’ll volunteer to take Mission 1 “Suici-” er… “Columns”.

With my current stats plus Ella’s gift my chance of getting hit by each column gun is 23% (100 - 38 - 39).

Are there any captains out there who’d be willing to trade some other stat for some EN or ST so I can improve my (our) chances of survival?

UPDATE:
4ST received from @OtherMichael (in exchange for 4FP), now have a 19% chance to be hit

Which leaves me with just SH to offer.

4 Likes

Talk to @gwwar. She’ll trade with you :smile:

1 Like

@gwwar, @funruly, @OtherMichael, @davide405 (and any other captains going for mission 2) - let’s trade! I’d like to exchange some FP for some EN or ST so I can complete mission 1.

1 Like

LASERS! I want to go to there.

give @uphill 4ST for 4FP
Edit: looks like this is an invalid move

2 Likes