Badass Space Dragon - Duck's Pond

“space moose space migration route. some moose just want make money while move space south for winter. Charybdis just far off track enough turn major profit”

3 Likes

“Browf translator box not so good. hope for upgrade. Charybdis have high tech?”

“Browf not know many these songs, but actual heard of this song. no words. very space!”

3 Likes

Hey there Duck ol’ bull. Slide a flaming purple rack melter my way. And watch out for some of these pilots - I’ve been hearing rumors about greenhorns accepting deferred pay vouchers…

1 Like

Aye shay. Hasj anybuddy twied theesh pan-galactic gahgle blaugh-shtaz? Th’vey good.

5 Likes

20 Likes

Sponge-rats. The Magic Erasers of the future.

Edit: on closer inspection it might be a sponge-cat. For larger messes.

4 Likes

[A space lobster stumbles in, his (her?) grey-green carapace shimmering wetly. A half-dozen colorful enamel medallions are affixed to her (his?) left thorax. It scrambles up to a seat at the bar, eyestalks twitching.]

Awright, sapients - whose antennae do I need to groom to get a drink in this place? Ol’ Lazlo needs a shot in the mouthparts, a bulb of Old Fangled, and a suicide mission. In that order.

7 Likes

The toilet is occupied. You prepare to knock, but then an odor…a miasma…half regret, half Charybisquesque…convinces you to just use the rear air lock.

Either way, you reason, you’d be holding your breath.

5 Likes

“Space moose are migratory then? This is turning out to be profitable just from knowledge alone.”

2 Likes

That’s funny, I’d heard the same thing but only about inept pilots who took half pay because they didn’t think they’d make it.

6 Likes

Nice rack!

3 Likes

Nice to know that a dive bar is a dive bar no matter where in the universe I am. I would like a PBR in the can still please and some chips and guacamole. You have Jack White’s recipe?

3 Likes

two words:

AWE SOME

-Falkayn

3 Likes

“Oh don’t give me none more of that Old Janx Spirit
No, don’t you give me none more of that Old Janx Spirit
For my head will fly, my tongue will lie, my eyes will fry and I may die
Won’t you pour me one more of that sinful Old Janx Spirit”

3 Likes
3 Likes

Miasma you say? Want to avoid those things like the plague, I hear.

Unfortunate state of affairs y’know. Airlock was already being used by a rather skeptical fellow. The phrase ‘rivers of shit’ springs to mind.
And anyway, I already relieved myself in your ah, someone’s pint. Think I’ll be good for another 30 minutes.

Amazing how much the beer tastes like piss in here, no?

2 Likes

Another one of these beertubes please barkeep, and see if you can find a cold one this time.

Captain Information of the SLS Say Monkey

2 Likes

Jacques returns to the bar pale and shaking. He sits, puts the coaster back under his beer, and takes a sip. It rolls around his mouth for a moment, then back into the glass. His eyes narrow, scanning the room, hunting. And then he finds it.

“Ah, Madame Basehart! I have bought you a drink!”

@monkeyoh
++++++++++++++++++
“Captain” Jacques Malchance
The Entropy

3 Likes

Well aren’t you a gentleman! Thank you!
**downs drink in one gulp **

Care to buy me another, sailor?

4 Likes

“Well, madame! I expect there are more to be had from where that one had come!”

++++++++++++++++++