Bannon leaves Breitbart

oof, i hadn’t thought about that – that’s even worse. i just figured that he’s used trump to get this far and now he’s moving on towards his base goal of being grand wizard of the US himself.

2 Likes

Josh Marshall
January 9, 2018 4:37 pm
Sometimes when a mob boss kills someone who betrayed him he’ll leave the body out in the town square for hours or days, a mix of final humiliation and example to others. Also, Breitbart just fired Steve Bannon.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/breitbart-cans-bannon

4 Likes

He’ll need some place to “touch base” then, now that he’s off Breitbart, otherwise he’ll soon be down the Memory Hole as far as they’re concerned. He also probably hasn’t had access to Cambridge Analytica’s analysis and manipulation in months. (Which might be why he thought he could push Roy Moore over the top.)

7 Likes

I don’t see how that campaign could get off the ground now that he’s reviled across the entire political spectrum. The guy burned his last bridge while he was still standing on it.

9 Likes

This calls for a third shirt

7 Likes
13 Likes

well, he still has the nazi vote, i’m sure, and maybe the deep whacko christian voters who wants to spur on the apocalypse.

2 Likes

Looks like Trump got custody of the Nazis during that breakup. They were burying their knives in Bannon’s back even before he lost his Brietbart and SiriusXM gigs.

6 Likes

cersei-drinks-happy

13 Likes

Well, he won’t have to put on long pants anymore for one thing.

3 Likes

Good.
Much too soon for singing Ding-dong, the witch is dead , though.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Steve Bannon, meet Mantic59. You’re welcome.

2 Likes

I’m not going to lie, that tweet is down right delicious!

2 Likes

I don’t see how this:

i wouldn’t be so excited.

is the reaction to this:

he’s totally going to run against trump.

I mean, I’m not happy about the idea of a good percentage of the country being racist troglodytes. But they are and they’re out in the open, so I’d rather have them fighting with each other than united.

2 Likes

…The Odd Couple, right? I think most of the audience here are too young to remember that.

6 Likes

Sing Bannon Sing!

2 Likes

Just imagine him wearing 3 pairs of pajamas.

5 Likes

what i meant was, i wouldn’t be so excited that bannon is out at brietbart, because it might not simply be that he’s out of another job, it might be that he’s leaving breitbart to focus on running in 2020. people love to depict him as a hapless hobo, but he got to where he is so far because people keep underestimating him.

also, i’m willing to bet that there are still a lot of closet racists in the country, too.

3 Likes

His number we have. We keep underestimating his enablers.

2 Likes