Bannon leaves Breitbart

hanging-bannon

5 Likes

He only looks like a flophouse-dwelling barfly. He’s a smart guy who just got too uppity for his betters, and now that they’ve slapped his wrist he’s going to start applying himself again on their behalf.

6 Likes

I can’t wait to hear about how this is all part of the Bannon Master Plan™ !

3 Likes

Yes and yes. :slight_smile:

good point. it’s not all just him.

I’d like to know how he stands with groups like Heritage Foundation, Young America’s Foundation.

4 Likes

When the Heritage Foundation adopts Alt-Right talking points, it feels like guidance counselor trying to talk cool…They’re still big-money old fashioned Republicans just trying to bring the alt-reich along for their plan domination by and for the 1%.

6 Likes

I think they broke with the old fashioned Republicans a while ago, and are now over in Tea Party territory or beyond.

4 Likes

Well, that’s how you look after a while on The Trump DietTM.

3 Likes

13 Likes

It’s a superpower, but a dangerous one.

1 Like

Now that he’s got more free time at his hands I kinda anticipate him developing a Herrmann Göring kind of dress style.

2 Likes

Well, we were not expecting this.
Just kidding.

And just FTR, in think in this case, Kevin Spacey GIFs might be in order. Even though I’ve never seen even a minute HoC (only know it from hearsay), and, for obvious reasons no-one wants to see him right now, I have the feeling this would be appropriate…

He’s following the Ayn Rand School of Social Climbing:

Step 1: Write some utterly shameless, slavering hot garbage that tongue-bathes the top 0.01%.

Step 2: Appear to be, at first glance, a potentially useful idiot that can be recruited into the Rich People Bootlickers Club (AKA Fox News and many other fine affiliate organizations).

Step 3: Through raw hubris, cock it all up.

Step 4: Die alone and miserable.

8 Likes

Mike Wolff thinks that Bannon is ten steps ahead, I… kinda’ doubt it.

1 Like

Oh god no. I don’t want Bannon anywhere near my pancakes.

Make him work at the Trump Tower instead.

5 Likes

Vomit golem cosplay?

4 Likes

Steve Banned? How about Steve Jobless.

2 Likes

As I understand it (as a Brit), in the USA “canning” involves sealing in a glass jar with hot liquid, screwing on the lid and boiling in water for 30 minutes or so, in order to preserve for later?

Canned Bannon, mmmmmm!

ETA - if not undertaken carefully, botulism is a risk. Seems like a dead cert, here.

3 Likes

No need for Spacey, though.

7 Likes