Bannon Out of White House as Trump's Chief Strategist

Breitbart (I believe) saw a huge influx of readers with the rise of Trump, and while now maintaining a higher readership has lost a significant portion of that. It’s the 63rd most visited site in the US, though I think all the major news outlets are above it. To me, it’s clear Bannon didn’t want to go and hatched an exit plan on 8/12 for obvious reasons. I think he feels like his person goal is further out of reach, but obviously closer than it was this time last year.

1 Like

Also:
ERD Bass

1 Like

Indifferent news. Sessions is still installed, the head of the EPA still wants to dismantle the agency, and bigots still run the Executive branch.

I guess they’ll buy their own matches when they pick up booze and accelerants at the store.

5 Likes

I keep forgetting about the Biosphere. Seems so un-Bannon until you dial in the apocalypse angle.

Edit: Perhaps the Mercers will invest in “Biosphere 03:The Red States Fortress of Doom”

5 Likes

More likely that the new model of Air Force One includes a trapdoor.

2 Likes

The answer: Less than 48 hours

3 Likes

Sneaking suspicion he never left. Just say’n.

10 Likes

President Harkonnen. hehe, gonna steal that…

2 Likes

@milliefink deserves extra bonus points for using the word “skullduggery”.

8 Likes

The Trump White House reminds me of this depiction of the Microsoft org chart:

6 Likes

The only thing that would have made it more impressive is if she had also worked the word chicanery in there.

6 Likes

And shenanigans. Can’t forget shenanigans.

7 Likes
9 Likes

true enough, I was so busy laughing at malodorous toxicity I didn’t even get to that ending!

skulduggery, chicanery, shenanigans, and tomfoolery.

5 Likes

‘Shenanigans’ is pretty common, but malodorous, skullduggery and chicanery are fantastic but seldom used descriptive terms…

8 Likes

The Press Secretary position alone has a retention rate at least three times worse than Defense Against Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts.

12 Likes

Or Spinal Tap drummers.

(Deja vu)

12 Likes

Yes, all good ones! I also have mendacious, reprobate, and scabrous loaded up and ready to deploy. :smile:

9 Likes

All worthy adjectives that describe this clusterfuck and its perpetrators accurately.

7 Likes
4 Likes