Bannon Out of White House as Trump's Chief Strategist

The answer: Less than 48 hours

3 Likes

Sneaking suspicion he never left. Just say’n.

10 Likes

President Harkonnen. hehe, gonna steal that…

2 Likes

@milliefink deserves extra bonus points for using the word “skullduggery”.

8 Likes

The Trump White House reminds me of this depiction of the Microsoft org chart:

6 Likes

The only thing that would have made it more impressive is if she had also worked the word chicanery in there.

6 Likes

And shenanigans. Can’t forget shenanigans.

7 Likes
9 Likes

true enough, I was so busy laughing at malodorous toxicity I didn’t even get to that ending!

skulduggery, chicanery, shenanigans, and tomfoolery.

5 Likes

‘Shenanigans’ is pretty common, but malodorous, skullduggery and chicanery are fantastic but seldom used descriptive terms…

8 Likes

The Press Secretary position alone has a retention rate at least three times worse than Defense Against Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts.

12 Likes

Or Spinal Tap drummers.

(Deja vu)

12 Likes

Yes, all good ones! I also have mendacious, reprobate, and scabrous loaded up and ready to deploy. :smile:

9 Likes

All worthy adjectives that describe this clusterfuck and its perpetrators accurately.

7 Likes
4 Likes

It’s really the quality that Canadians have been short on all these years, smugness.

Not that we don’t entirely deserve it.

2 Likes

I’m hoping that, if someone hasn’t done it already, someone will replace the voice of Burl Ives as Sam the Snowman with the voice of Burl Ives as Big Daddy:

"What’s that smell in this room? Didn’t you notice it, Brick? Didn’t you notice a powerful and obnoxious odor of mendacity in this room? "

6 Likes

I’ve been waiting so long for this day.

But now I just feel… empty.

3 Likes

Have you been to Quebec? They speak French!

6 Likes

It’s, it’s… an affront to all that is decent,

and humble.

2 Likes