Bannon Out of White House as Trump's Chief Strategist

Oooh, I know this one!

Too many. Far, far too many.

(hopefully not enough to carry on that agenda, but still…)

4 Likes

As for Dune references This White House reminds of when maud’dib explains the strange wounds found on drowned sailors necks and shoulders from climbing up each other’s backs with claw boots to reach the surface. These guys have 0 loyalty to anyone but themselves

6 Likes

I don’t think Bannon is thinking, “All RIGHT, I can do a lot more not being associated with the mere President of the USA!”

I think it’s more, “What a loser that Trump is, I’m glad I bailed when I did and won’t be tied to him when he crashes and burns”.

“He can do more on his own”, is relative. Maybe it’s “He can do less nothing on his own”.

2 Likes

Rob Ford.

I’d forgotten that!

Strategy? We don’t have to show you our strategy. We don’t need no steenking strategy!

3 Likes

Oh shit, right. Wait, Donald doesn’t think he’s supposed to winnow the field down to one apprentice president, right? Maybe that’s his exit strategy, just run an elimination reality show until one person in the chain is left, then give that person the “grand prize.” Oof, I would’ve preferred the selling of gourmet hotdogs for $25,000 in central park…

6 Likes

The skin issues and deformities are the result of alcohol abuse and many years of being a horrible person who uses bile instead of blood. He deserves to shamed with a cat o’ nine tails every day.

1 Like

Past ventures with Bannon would indicate utilizing a massive media and data empire to manipulate public opinion and brokering that knowledge/power for social, political and financial ends yet to be determined. So far it hasn’t been good. They claim to be philanthropists yet have been accused of racist behavior. Cambridge Analytica, Kushner, Flynn, et al are on the FBI’s radar… Oh, and then there is Russia who thinks that American data has mellifluous ring to it!

Note: Bannon now has National Security Secrets

10 Likes

Unfortunately, this could be the result of Trump making General Kelly his Chief of Staff. Kelly - unlike the vast majority of Trump’s ass kissers - has both brains and spine. He is undoubtedly doing everything he can to get the WH staff whipped into some semblance of an actual team. That is bad for the country in the long run, because he is capable of getting the Traitor in Chief molded into a semblance of a rational human being that is just palatable enough to convince enough Americans to say the mess of impeaching him isn’t worth the furor. The very best thing for the country would be for Trump to publicly implode right now so the time he spends mangling this country into the 4th Reich is minimized.

But of course, even if Trump leaves office, we are still cursed with the presence of that Nazi ass sucker Pence. He’s a fucking hard-core wanna be dictator if anyone ever was, and he has guts, where that shitsack Trump has nothing but brazenness.

7 Likes

Good riddance!

1 Like

That last tweet, “Everyone in this photo has now been fired,” is off by 1/3 of those in the photo xD. Trump and Pence, sadly, are still in power.

1 Like

The White House is starting to look more like this:

Run away! Run away!

4 Likes

Vladimir Harkonen, that’s who he reminds me of.

5 Likes

Besides Trump? (Probably has someone read it for him.)

1 Like

Breitbart (I believe) saw a huge influx of readers with the rise of Trump, and while now maintaining a higher readership has lost a significant portion of that. It’s the 63rd most visited site in the US, though I think all the major news outlets are above it. To me, it’s clear Bannon didn’t want to go and hatched an exit plan on 8/12 for obvious reasons. I think he feels like his person goal is further out of reach, but obviously closer than it was this time last year.

1 Like

Also:
ERD Bass

1 Like

Indifferent news. Sessions is still installed, the head of the EPA still wants to dismantle the agency, and bigots still run the Executive branch.

I guess they’ll buy their own matches when they pick up booze and accelerants at the store.

5 Likes

I keep forgetting about the Biosphere. Seems so un-Bannon until you dial in the apocalypse angle.

Edit: Perhaps the Mercers will invest in “Biosphere 03:The Red States Fortress of Doom”

5 Likes

More likely that the new model of Air Force One includes a trapdoor.

2 Likes