Bannon Out of White House as Trump's Chief Strategist

“Bannon Out of White House as Trump’s Chief Strategist”

Hmm. “I sense plans within plans. Wheels within wheels.” [paraphrasing Frank Herbert]

4 Likes

I thought that they always owned Breitbart from the shadows, and boot strapped it from the start.

4 Likes

Out of the shadows now just like all the other klansmen, alt-right, neo-nazi and weekend facists are today.

2 Likes

I agree. Out of everybody that has passed through this administration, Bannon is the most devious. He is smart and calculating and dangerous in and out of the White House. With quite a bit of resistance in the House itself, he can most likely do more damage outside especially if he can puppet public opinion of the white-wing with Breitbart. Don’t get me wrong, I think he’s just a mutant meat-bag but he’s going to be pulling a lot of strings on the outside where there is no check or balance and where there is more potential to do national harm.

7 Likes

I wish you weren’t so right, but you’re totally right.

2 Likes

Behind Breitbart, the Mercer’s have Cambridge Analytica for analysis/manipulation.

3 Likes

I guess I don’t understand how the phonecall did that… Do you mean it was a setup so Trump could save face when firing Bannon? Or he was pushed out a couple weeks ago and then planted that story in the press to make it seem like he’s at odds with the administration when he’s actually not? Seems like he could have just left without the phonecall and less damage would have been done to the administration… I don’t think these people are as cunning as they want us to think.

4 Likes

I think he realized Trump is a failure and would continue to be a failure, and no longer wanted the Trump presidency to be his vehicle to get his goals realized. And he’s right in that respect; Trump couldn’t even get Obamacare repealed, something the Congress had voted to repeal over 60 times. Bannon figured, “This guy’s a loser and can’t do anything to help me.”

1 Like
4 Likes

14 Likes

Not even a little suprised, even the Sinclair/Brietbart spin of Bannon resigning before the events of Charlottesville lines up with the past few days to protect Bannon’s national image.

7 Likes

Next up Nazis Miller & Gorka, then impeach that scumbag tRump. Then we’ll be on the road to recovery.

6 Likes

I’m hearing people say and write that Bannon thinks he can push his agenda more effectively from outside the WH.

Really? How would that work? For one thing, how many people actually read Brietbart, let alone take it seriously?

6 Likes

Because Trump does the greatest firings.

2 Likes

With the load of dirt that he has in his back pocket right now Brietbart will be getting traction very soon. (I’m sure that Mueller will be reading)

4 Likes

Okay, but doing what? Tearing down Trump? How would that be good for Bannon? (Please excuse my denseness here–this guy’s malodorous toxicity has kept me from paying close attention to his skullduggery.)

12 Likes

1 billion bonus points for using this description. Well done.

9 Likes

Nice circular firing squad the Donald has there.

2 Likes

12k and counting now. The top comments are heartwarming.

2 Likes

No because then we get Christian nationalist pence

1 Like