Bannon Out of White House as Trump's Chief Strategist

My immediate reaction to reading this was that you were talking about Miller, but I realized you were probably talking about Sessions. What kind of presidential administration makes the phrase “the racist elf” ambiguous?

27 Likes
8 Likes

Sure that wasn’t the 3 martini 5 hooker lunch break? /s

Where I was having lunch today the same happened. Delicious.

4 Likes

Where you were having lunch today there were 5 hookers? “Delicious.”?!?

7 Likes

LOL That’s funny!

Same applause, ice waters, and many happy normal folks in family friendly dive. :smiley:

2 Likes

Probably over 6600 comments on Breitbart by the time I finish typing this. It’s scrolling up a ludicrous speed.

7000…

2 Likes

Well, the real president did just get fired so…

3 Likes

Obvious answer; the worst kind.

8 Likes

8 Likes

Adios Mofo! Goose step your ass to the nearest trash can and jump in.

7 Likes

Wait for the season finale, during sweeps week!

4 Likes

Gift to himself? No. He tied his raft to Trump and the strategy is to make the administration look good, no matter what it takes. It’s a ploy.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/17/politics/steve-bannon-interview-strategy/index.html

3 Likes

Of course! I missed it. The only thing he’s done well in his life is to fire people!

3 Likes

it gets the the best ratings, fantastic ratings. You’ve never seen ratings like these.

6 Likes

Looks like the Mercers just bought themselves an alt-right website.

6 Likes

Bannon said he is leaving his job to spend more time with his…dermatologist.

6 Likes

Wow. This places has a turn over rate like one of those telemarketer companies.

7 Likes

Eh, he’s a horrible person, but people with skin issues and deformities shouldn’t be shamed for something like that.

13 Likes

It’s a good day in America when a slimy bigot who constantly argues in bad faith gets kicked out of a respectable joint.

And then, as a bonus, Bannon gets kicked out of the WH, too.

14 Likes

You know I had the same issue. I read it thought, who could they mean? I was counting on both hands who it could be.

to @Melz2 's point. its the worse kind of administration.

4 Likes