Baptist pastor praises Orlando shooter for killing gays

It’s pausing briefly in the EU to gather steam. Don’t give up hope.

Pedantic aside: I assume you mean “iniquity.” The US is already a God-less den of inequity.

9 Likes

Iniquity, inequity, inequality, encephalon!

5 Likes

Shouldn’t there be some sort of test that reveals these hateful hypocrites?

He doesn’t seem to have even a passing familiarity with the teachings of Jesus. I’m pretty sure it’s a sin to use his name so insincerely…

Christ, what a hateful, bigoted, fake-Christian, asshole!

2 Likes

Why hasn’t president obama said the words “radical christian fundamentalism”??

when will we get smart and tough and enact a ban on immigration from parts of the world that are known to breed this kind of hateful ideology, like alabama, mississippi and arkansas?

12 Likes

Encephalopods?

6 Likes

regular cephalopods

6 Likes

That’s not “regular”; it looks dead.

2 Likes

These things are not mutually exclusive.

4 Likes

Now. Where is Trump’s speech today on this?

“We need the Christian community to turn these people in. Christians know who the bad Christians are!”

15 Likes

When Huckabitis goes untreated, you wind up with a pastor like this

5 Likes

Or these guys.

7 Likes

Let’s call the whole thing off

13 Likes

This madman is preaching hatred less than five miles from my house. Who will protect us from the threat of violent radical Christianity? Who will protect our children?!

9 Likes

Gosh, I don’t like to advocate violence, buuuuuut . . . if someone else were to interpret it that way, “all I’m saying is” I wouldn’t cry.

1 Like

Christ, what a hateful, bigoted, mealy-mouthed piece of shit. Bless his little heart.

11 Likes

Trying to have it both ways, eh? Now He gets two gifts, because you left the first one there when you went to reconcile.

3 Likes

Y’know, people have been burning churches in Australia recently. Maybe you should try that over in America.

1 Like

As miracles go, that would be a pretty cool one.

2 Likes

It’s black churches that get burnt here. Given that established narrative, burning this asshole’s church might just cause confusion. Anyway, the left in the US just isn’t very violent, contrary to the right’s efforts to paint Sanders supporters as thugs or Bernie bros, or Black Lives Matter as violent malcontents and damagers of property.

14 Likes

“Let the spirit of justice and compassion be greater than the written and spoken word”
-The inscription for the proposed Satanic monument in Oklahoma City.

9 Likes