Barr gives DEA power to investigate people protesting George Floyd's murder

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/06/02/barr-gives-dea-power-to-invest.html

3 Likes

Can Congress authorize the Federal Aviation Administration to investigate Trump’s taxes?

57 Likes

Warning - NAZIs

27 Likes

This is no longer a slippery slope towards fascism, it’s a free fall off a cliff.

39 Likes

Yeah, what’s that word when you just use whichever law enforcement agencies are most loyal to you to do whatever bullshit you want?

38 Likes

I don’t think it’s a question of whether we are moving “toward” fascism any more. It’s a question of just how deeply we’re going to let the nation commit to it.

40 Likes

I’m surprised they aren’t also using ICE. Or are they?

38 Likes

I thought America fought a war so they wouldn’t have to be ruled by Kings?

20 Likes

That almost makes sense. One would have to fly to get to Moscow Central’s records.

17 Likes

Trump must have figured that – since he avoided serving during wartime – he could also skip the part about ‘no kings’.

14 Likes

Republican is just another word for fascist

23 Likes

Antifa, the latest conservative catchall term for “scary.” Isn’t voting technically an Antifa-like tactic?

26 Likes

Pretty much with you there, sadly.

I keep wondering, at what point the ⊥rump supporters might back off from his divisive/extremist rhetoric. It seems the answer is:

Never, Nothing, HisMajestyCanDoNoWrong.

10 Likes

Facist president declares war on Anti-Fascism. Surprised?

29 Likes
18 Likes

Current mood:

15 Likes

using Antifa-like tactics

As someone on twitter pointed out, gender-reveal parties have a higher kill rate than antifa.

24 Likes

Welp, it’s a dystopia now. We had a good run.

11 Likes

When is the FAA getting Trump’s taxes? He promised to reveal them. OMG! could my President have been lying all this time? /s

Seriously though seeing as King Trump who has been impeached can’t actually use the US Military he seems to be trying to put together his own army using federal agencies instead.

4 Likes

Sounds like they watched A Scanner Darkly and thought it was a manual.

9 Likes