Barron Trump 'declines' to be Republican delegate

No, not even then. Donald Trump and his children have never gone to bat for any progressive cause regardless of whether that cause threatened their personal fortunes or not.

17 Likes

I always assume that when SCOTUS decides that daddy is allowed to be King Donald the first, then he’ll get raised to be Earrl or even Marquis.

5 Likes

So far, you’re just being overly optimistic:
https://www.politicalflare.com/2024/04/barron-trump-photo-at-mar-a-lago-goes-viral-and-not-for-the-best-reason/

8 Likes

I dunno. As noted in the linked article, Barron is not showing even the slightest indication he actually wants to be there with those idiots.

5 Likes

Heaven forbid he becomes Baron barron.

He looks barren of thought, that’s for sure.

4 Likes
11 Likes

That is alarming AF.
jaw

5 Likes

I read several times that Barron, alledgedly, absolutely loathes his father and is actually more left leaning politically.
As I said, alledgedly. I don´t know how much truth there is in this.

6 Likes

He can be a lot more leftist than his family, and still be a racist right-winger.

18 Likes

I doubt there’s much psychological room for political moderation in his situation. My guess is that he’s either a monster who’s all-in on MAGA, or he’s an actual progressive. It’s hard to imagine him being somewhere in the middle.

2 Likes

I’m always surprised by people who think that the Trumps might have redeeming qualities. Before Barron, lot of people felt that Ivanka was a straight up liberal and would moderate her fathers worst impulses. They held out the same hope for Tiffany, but they all fell in line with the gifting and outright shittiness. Bottom line, they want to be on top and being rich is better than not. Until Barron displays something on his own, I wouldn’t spend much time hoping he is an improvement.

14 Likes

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

9 Likes

Has a beloved pet dog, therefore FAKE NEWS.

7 Likes

I wonder if the “reasonable Trump child” fable came about from reporters/writers trying to imagine what a rational person would be like if Trump were their parent, and projecting that narrative onto Ivanka and Tiffany.

2 Likes

… what if the experience didn’t break you, crush you, and drive you mad :thinking:

5 Likes

I’m sure this is just a coincidence, but his father did just use him as a legal football to try to get out of appearing in court because he claimed he didn’t want to miss his graduation. And of course, the very moment the judge told him court would not be in session that day he booked a fundraising appearance instead. There are very few kids that wouldn’t wound deeply.

15 Likes

Melania has either brought up Barron to be like Donald or not to be like Donald. My money’s on “not”, which leaves me with this question: What has she said to Barron besides “Don’t be like your father.” He’d want to know things beyond what he’s certainly had access to re Donald’s criminalities, etc.

6 Likes

Hey! This is BB; tons of stuff speculated and opined on here that “doesn’t [really] fucking matter”.

5 Likes

Focusing our attention of the beneficiaries fascism rather than the victims actually matters, yeah…

1 Like

My hope is that Barron would go the Ron Reagan or Ben Mulroney route and go into entertainment media broadcasting.

3 Likes